+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honda Jazz or Maruti Swift

Advert.

Anuj Wadhwa
    Anuj Wadhwa is offline Just in!

Post Honda Jazz or Maruti Swift

Advert.
    I have to travel 110kms daily by car. Can you please suggest me which car should I prefer out of
    1. Honda Jazz
    2. Maruti Swift - diesel

Considering the factors like mileage, long term reliability and maintenance.
    Looking forward for some honest replies.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    Jst go for maruti swift it the bst car in its class , problm with jazz is tht its mileage is low and its töo expensive. Apart 4rm this 2 if u like go for beat diesel as ur daily km is too long beat will give u mre thn 20 kmpl and its maintainance is also quite low and it cmes with 3 yrs or 5,00,000 km waranty bst in india.
    Nw its ur choice

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    Jst go for maruti swift it the bst car in its class , problm with jazz is tht its mileage is low and its töo expensive. Apart 4rm this 2 if u like go for beat diesel as ur daily km is too long beat will give u mre thn 20 kmpl and its maintainance is also quite low and it cmes with 3 yrs or 5,00,000 km waranty bst in india.
    Nw its ur choice

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron

Maruti

Quote Originally Posted by Anuj Wadhwa View Post
    I have to travel 110kms daily by car. Can you please suggest me which car should I prefer out of
    1. Honda Jazz
    2. Maruti Swift - diesel

Considering the factors like mileage, long term reliability and maintenance.
    Looking forward for some honest replies.
    Hi Anuj Wadhwa
    See its very simple that if you need to travel 110kms daily by car then you need a car which is fuel efficient and need less maintenance and service cost and if service needed then can be easily done. So Maruti Swift will be the only car which includes all mention quality. This car is reliable, awesome handling and maruti has lowest maintenance and service charges. Go for maruti swift.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: for link remove

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

According to me Maruti Swift is a best option because Maruti is a famous in the whole world about having good mileage.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshinha View Post
    Hi,

According to me Maruti Swift is a best option because Maruti is a famous in the whole world about having good mileage.
    Hi johnshinha
    Maruti Swift is not just famous for only good mileage but it also have great handling but the main point is its low maintenance and service charges.

7. Advert.

nand.girnar
    nand.girnar is offline eTI Member

Quote Originally Posted by vikaskumar11233 View Post
    Hi johnshinha
    Maruti Swift is not just famous for only good mileage but it also have great handling but the main point is its low maintenance and service charges.
    In terms of Interiors, I find Jazz to be much better compared to the Maruti Swift 2011.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by nand.girnar View Post
    In terms of Interiors, I find Jazz to be much better compared to the Maruti Swift 2011.
    Hi nand.girnar
    If the Jazz would have much better interior then swift then it would not have failed in the Indian market and another reason was its price range which let it down in the auto world.

nand.girnar
    Honda Jazz market got down due to not having such great service charges as maruti swift .Even it's features were approx same of swift . Due to which indain market best option was swift .

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    Mostly features of both are same but you have to go per your buying budget

nand.girnar
    Ya it may be told that both of them are good and bad in thier places .So both of them are similar .You must choose a/c to yur specifications and need.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by nand.girnar View Post
    Honda Jazz market got down due to not having such great service charges as maruti swift .Even it's features were approx same of swift . Due to which indain market best option was swift .
    Hi nand.girnar
    Ya its true that Honda Jazz market got down due to not having such great service and other main reason was its high price range as in market many other new cars option were available which were cheap as compare to Jazz and features were almost same.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    Hi
    Honda Jazz is a great car in a country where people only love quantity rather than quality and that's a a misfortune for this car (I think)... I am a proud owner of this car.

vikaskumar11233
    Hi sanjeev449
    Can you please tell us you own diesel or petrol Jazz well its good car but not best car in the country as this car couldn't impress the public.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

As we all know that Maruti is a famous all over the world and reliable among customers.if you are looking excellent features car then Maruti Swift is a deadly good car in this time.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast