+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

jodha akbar is just a movie at all

Advert.

deepika
    deepika is offline Just in!

jodha akbar is just a movie at all

Advert.
    my problem is that in my views jodha akbar is just a entertainment movie at all. People protesting it why?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: jodha akbar is just a movie at all

Welcome to eTI Deepika.

Movie no doubt, is entertaining in its presentation and other aspects also. But if you note, then you will see that they have given citation that such thing happened at such and such time and so on..
    This is disturbing for many, for few communities also.
    Just try to be in place of some Historian who is well awared about facts of History and then you can feel the frustration when HISTORY is mended the way they wanted just for the sake of money.

They should have used some disclaimer that this picturization is just for the purpose of entertainment and there may be some addition / removal of artificial sequences. Just for instance, the character of Ila Arun is I guess no where discussed in history, there is no citation about that character.

I do not remember if they have used such disclaimer in the movie.

nykw55
    nykw55 is offline Newbie

Re: jodha akbar is just a movie at all

Yes, I would say this movie is only for those who like to watch only costumes, jewellery & good locations. Otherwise the film wasn't impressing about the history at all. And oh, what to say about Hrithik & Ash, not at all good acting as it required for the historical film. Actually they are not suitable for this character at all. There should have been someone who could have portrayed the royal family in a royal way. They both were no way near enough to the meaning of Jodha Akbar

+ Post a Comment HERE!