+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindu boy and Christian Girl-Lost feeling of love because of relationship complicatio

Advert.

andy87
    andy87 is offline Just in!

Hindu boy and Christian Girl-Lost feeling of love because of relationship complicatio

Advert.
    Hi i am a hindu boy in relationship with a christian girl for the past 1 year. We have been having problems at regular intervals. Every time we have an issue, somehow we manage to come back. In many instances I have taken the initiative to keep the relationship going. But now am feeling tierd of this. Problems never seem to cease between us. I feel like I have lost the love for her. But I find it difficult to tell her this. She is very sensitive and will not be able to handle the news. We had a very intimate physical relationship too. Am confused and dont know what to do. The fact that we have had sex many times mounts on me the moral responsibilty of marrying her. But if I marry her am not sure whether we would have a long married life. Please tell me what i should do.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    TOPIC APPROVED

Title also modified to reflect your question better.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Hi, andy I have read ur problems and after that i think dat first you should try to escape from brake your relationship and discuss all ur problem with her. Hope she'll understand you and to be in a good relationship this is must that you both have good understanding and if it is not in ur relationship then you can't live together for a long time. Because you have had sex with her many time then you must try to marry her b't if you think that you can't live with each other after marriage then you should just move on coz dis is more bad if you leave a girl after marriage then leave her right now... B't the final decision you should take yourself. Best of luck for you life...

andy87
    andy87 is offline Just in!
    Thanks a million time for the reply Jay, means a lot.

As I have said Jay there have been problems many times. Most of the times I have solved the problems and brought us back. But as problems keep coming again am not at all sure if we can live, if not a happy atleast a reasonable gud married life. But am also wary of her situation. She keeps on flip flopping in her comments. One instant she says she regrets having loved me, the next instant she says she loves me. I dont know what to do. How am I going to stand against my family and convice them that this is the girl I want to marry.

+ Post a Comment HERE!