+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My girl is hesitating bcz parents wont agree for inter religious marriage

Advert.

donotknowanything
    donotknowanything is offline Just in!

My girl is hesitating bcz parents wont agree for inter religious marriage

Advert.
    Hey ppl

I am 23 muslim guy in love with my girl also hindu 23 living away in diff places. We were school mates and now close friends for the past 2.5 yrs and fell in love with her. When I expressed it she responded that she din feel anysort as such and denied it. We still talk usually over phone long hours and I keep expressing my love and she stepped down needs to think on this and we discussed various things on religious acceptance after marriage and aftermaths of a interfaith marriage. As any gal she is so family attached and a reserved brought up esp on relationship. it seems she is afraid to get commited reasoning that parents would deny it. Though she enjoys my company she hides all her happy feelings and tries to be neutral with me. I am confused and sometimes go mad without understanding how she feels or will react. We interact so much and literally she doesn oppose any of my actions expressing my love to her. I do not know how to proceed or behave. please help.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,
    I went through the whole thing and only conclusion that I can draw is, that your girl is not interested in getting into a relationship with you. Whatever the reason may be, all she wants is to be just good friends with you.

So, my sincere advice to you would be to continue with your friendship with her, as of now, and wait for the right time to come. Give her sometime to develop some feelings for you. Remember that, love shoudn't be forced on the other person. It should be from heart, else its a waste.

So wait for sometime, just be nice to her, just be good friends with her. Give her a chance to know you better as a boyfriend/husband. Just be nice to her..... there is a fair possibility that she might develop those feelings for you in near future.

So stay cool and dont let religious and spiritual complications come your way, at this point of time. Its because this is the time to strengthen your bond, your relationship with her and not to involve in these complications. All these things will be handled later. First, strive to make her yours. Okay ??

All the best !!!

Good Bye !! :-)

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    HI !!!!

I think it can be easily concluded that the girl is not ready now to get into a relation ship with u ,give her some time,
    and continue Ur friendship with her.

donotknowanything
    donotknowanything is offline Just in!
    thanks a lot for the reply ppl.. I shall wait and as rightly told love cant be forced...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    You are most welcome !!!!

Take care and All the Best !!!

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hiiiii!!!!!

Most Welcome!!!

Wishing you Best Of Luck!!!!!!!!

Hope to read from u soon !!!!!!!

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!