+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Maxx MTP9 phone launched - A Projector Mobile Handset

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Post Maxx MTP9 phone launched - A Projector Mobile Handset

Advert.
    MAXX Mobile has launched a full touch screen projector phone namely MAXX Focus MTP9. The phones comes with 208Mhz processor. The handset supports mp4 as well as 3GPP format. The new MAXX Focus has a 2.8 inch screen with 240x320 resolutions. It has a complete TFT touch. MAXX Focus has three buttons on the bottom panel which are for receiving call, rejecting call and a back button.

It is a Dual Sim phone. The handset comes with a 4GB memory card and a has a expendable memory up to 16GB. It also supports various audio formats like Mp3, WAV, AAC and AMR and has FM radio. MAXX Focus is JAVA enabled and comes with Opera Mini Applications and it's user can access various social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo. It will be available in black with silver color. The phone comes with Li-ion 1200mAh battery which will provide 4.5 hours of talk time. The handset has been priced at Rs.6,999.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxx mobile focus.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	867

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    I quite like the phone and the price are also reasonable b't i stuck at point where it comes to it's brand value. I don't think that maxx is a big brand or i not even used this cell so it's quite difficult to the customers to buy this handset coz maxx is not trustful company right now.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Jay!!!!

No Brand is born big .Every brand strives , bring in new technologies and somewhat it is able to make a mark in consumers. Maxx is a developing brand and i m sure that in few years it will have a good brand value.

+ Post a Comment HERE!