+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Pain in Love - Loosing my girl as relation opens to family

Advert.

siddharth Awasthi
    siddharth Awasthi is offline Newbie

Pain in Love - Loosing my girl as relation opens to family

Advert.
    Hi, I have been dating a girl from 2-3 week and we love eachother she also loved me so much and me also b't the problem is that her mom get to know about our relationship and her mom stop her outing. She not even let her go to school. I am so sad now i really missing her we not even talk to each other from the day when her get know abt our relationship. I seriously love her and i don't want to loose her. It's not happening with me first time I often get pain in love don't know why. B't dis is my last love and I don't want to leoser her. She become my life now. Her mom sending her to Jaipur which is so far from my city now plz help me guyz what should i do ? I can't live without her !

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi buddy !!!!!

First of all i don't think anybody can so fall deep in love in 2-3 week. In a time of 2-3 week you hardly get to know each other well, i think you should just a take a deep breath and relax, and as far as u have taken a decision not to fall in love again,it is a saying that "love will find you when it should"

siddharth Awasthi
    siddharth Awasthi is offline Newbie
    I agree wid u ravinder ! b't It's all happened with me I seriously love her ! It's not about 2-3 weeks Sometime a glimpse is enough to find a real partner or love. I don't know what 'll i do if i loose her b't I knw that i'll never ever fall in love again.

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    Hmm if you guys really love each other, distance isn't a huge factor.
    Let time tell you what to do.
    For now, let things are her house cool down a little. Don't aggravate the situation.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Nazneen, you have replied to a question which is almost an year old

Nazneen
    Haha didn't notice!
    Legit to feel like an idiot now right?

7. Advert.

pfool
    pfool is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siddharth Awasthi View Post
    I agree wid u ravinder ! b't It's all happened with me I seriously love her ! It's not about 2-3 weeks Sometime a glimpse is enough to find a real partner or love. I don't know what 'll i do if i loose her b't I knw that i'll never ever fall in love again.
    You know its kinda funny, Love is awesome thing, its pains in the same way not matter if its 2 weeks or 3 years, BTW you cant do much about it, find a way to keep in touch with her. ppl do have long distance relationships.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Love is shitty sometimes.. or most of the times ?
    hmm...

Nazneen
    Naah.. I think love is a wonderful feeling. We make it "shitty" by complicating things, expecting too much, being egoistic etc etc.

prakhar.rke
    prakhar.rke is offline Just in!
    Love is muck more than what any of us understand guys.
    Though its true that it hurts the hell of us but trust me, once you meet the right partner, you would stop regreting the time and tears you shed for someone you could not achieve.

prakhar.rke
    prakhar.rke is offline Just in!
    One should never stop searching for true love, its true.
    But a piece of advice, never fall for a girl you just met or have been dating for a while.
    let the things go slow and you would ultimately reach your desired destination.

+ Post a Comment HERE!