+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convience parent for intercaste marriage....

Advert.

nims
    nims is offline Just in!

Unhappy How to convience parent for intercaste marriage....

Advert.
    Hi,m Neelam jaiswal from manipur, m 20 yr old nw n doing B.tech from rajasthan(alwar),m in a relationship 4rm last 3 yr, his name is Hemant verma, 22 yr old doin job in MNC well setlled guy......

now the problem is dat he is not of my caste he is SC n m general(baniya) alot of caste difference is there...
    So,our parent will never allow us to get married, esp. my parent cz he is of other caste and moreover dey are also against love marriage........
    bt we love each other very much and had a very good understanding n strong bonding betwn us...........
    in one side der are mh parent n other side is mh love my life 'hemant' without whom i just cant think to spent my life.......
    And soon mh B.tech 'll b over n after a yr or so mh parent 'll b startd to think abt mh marriage....
    So,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me, suggest me, something so dat i could convience my parent without hurting dem cz dey have so, mch faith on me and they have never thought for me of doin something like dat............
    plzzzzzz suggest me some ideas so dat i could strongly kp my veiws in front of dem....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Neelam,

Thanks for sharing in your problem with us. Well, right now , as you told, you are doing B.Tech and your guy is working with an MNC. This is a pretty good situation.

Well, coming to the point, all I can say is, dont make any presumptions right now. My honest advice to you would be, to wait
    for your B.Tech to get over and get a foot hold in life. You are in a too much hurry right now. Let things happen naturally. First of all complete your engineering and go for a job( if you wish to ), get a foot hold in life and wait till your parents actually look guys for you to get married.

Dont let any relationship complications come your way right now. They will be handled when the time is right. Also, dont make any presumptions that your parents will forbid your match. Nobody know about the future...perhaps your parents might agree to your marriage proposal with your guy.

So, dont think about all this now. Live a tension free life as much as you can. Enjoy your relationship and try to make it more strong. things will be dealt with when the time is right and demanding.

Meanwhile you can have a look on the following link as I think this might help you out by the time you are ready to get married.
    Link is : http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...your-love.html

All The Best !!!
    Take Care..!!!

nims
    nims is offline Just in!
    Really Thaxx 4 ur advice....
    And ys its mh lst sem n ofcrse i'll really do a job after dat cz i hv to do a lot for mh parent...
    Bt as i live far away 4rm mh home...So,i really get tensd whn mh parent kp telling me "look we hv really trust on u....so dnt evr dare to do ny thing by which ppl 'll get chance to point finger towards us....." dat time i really fell bad how i'll tell 'em abt mh luv in d near future...
    As mh family is bit othodox n no 1 hs evr done inter-caste marriage...so der 'll b lot f objctn...i dun noe hw wld i handle ol dos things...???

Pulkit
    Hello Neelam,
    Sorry for late feedback. See, basically Neelam, I hope you do agree with the fact that every parent wants their child to be happy in life and live a secure and tension -free life. Try to understand the things, they have sent you away from home to study and have a decent, secure and good future. Obviously, they dont want you to get involved in anything other than studies. That is why, I was emphasizing on the fact that you should first complete your studies and get a job for yourself. Do what ever yiu want to do for your parents...make them feel proud and happy for you. When they will feel that yes, you have done what they expected from you....trust me, it will be more easy for you to disclose your love to them and then things will be easier to achieve.

Also, get to the fact that loving is not a crime or anything for which you have to feel ashamed of. All your parents want is that you being a girl...and world's being a dangerous place, you should not get involved in anything such thing for which you have to regret later. I hope you can understand what I am indicating at. Also, they dont want you to get involved with someone who plays a fool out of you and is a crook. So, whatever they said or they say is just a precaution for you. Dont take it in a negative sense. They are your parents and they will always do for your goodwill. Okay ??

Anyways thanks alot for your reply and sorry once again for a late feedback. Do keep in touch and let me know if I can help you out anytime.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care.

nims
    nims is offline Just in!
    I m really appriciated by your thoughts and suggestions.....n 'll try 2 follow a successful track, as told by you to make mah future secure......and thnxx a lot for your motivating advice

Pulkit
    Hi Neelam,
    You are most welcome. Thank you for those beautiful words. I really acknowledge.

Stay cool, stay calm and try to be happy in and with everything you have.

All The Best...!!!
    Take Care..!!!

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!