+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A Baby born with two heads in Brazil !!!!

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

A Baby born with two heads in Brazil !!!!

Advert.
    A Brazilian woman has given a birth to a baby with two heads, shocking isn't!!! . Maria de Nazare has given birth to this baby after undergoing a caesarean operation at a hospital in Anajas. The mother admitted that she didn't had ultrasound scans during her pregnancy and only found out about the abnormality minutes after the birth.

The doctors have said that the baby has two brains and two spines but share one heart, lungs, liver and pelvis. The hospital doctor, Cluadionor Assis told media that in spite of being a small interior hospital they mange to save both the mother and the new born baby. The doctor added that child is in really good health and is behaving normal.The mother has fed both mouths and the baby is currently with their mother in her room.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2076954-0F3E639800000578-49_468x620.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	951

insane.nick
    insane.nick is offline eTI Member
    Oh really what a interesting news .I am amazed to see this .For his mother it will be quite better to use Breast pumps and at one toime both mouths will be feeded mother's milk.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Ravinder Sir,

This is a nice share....!!! Amazing....!!! Human evolution bounds us to believe that there is some supernatural power called , God. Isnt it ??

insane.nick
    insane.nick is offline eTI Member
    Really Pulkit ,
    This is the best example to prove that god is somewhere then only this is possible otherwise this is not possible .Here i think how their mother will buy baby clothes for them or what she will be thinking that they have one child or two .Really can't imagine there life.

+ Post a Comment HERE!