+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Know About Your Future In 2012

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Know About Your Future In 2012

Advert.
    ARIES: 2012 is a good year for you with the pace of improvements picking up in the second half of the year. A year that will give you profit and good health except for some minor skin aliments. Eligible Aries individuals will get married this year. This highlights the importance of relations with people this year. All the achievements, both at work and in love are possible only in cooperation. Do not be egoists in your approach toward life , as only relying upon intimate friends gives an opportunity to gain much and to lose nothing.

TARUS: You have to take care of your health at all times. Daily meditation or even five minutes will bring tremendous improvements and help you in beating stress. However on professional and business fronts you will move ahead and all the pending litigation will get solved. This is the best time for you to do something new, and for moving on the way you've chosen, no matter how hard it had proved to be. Turning points both at work and in love are quite possible and remember one golden rule that hard work never did anyone any harm.

GEMINI:A year of mental tension and increased problems. This Year will change the way you think fundamentally and will make you more responsible. Health problems will occur for most part of the year. improve your eating and sleeping habits. Finance and Business will improve in the second half of the year. Eligible Gemini natives will get married this year. This year may be a turning point in life, personal growth, perfection and development.

CANCER: An average year with the first half better than the second. This year indicates major changes in the work sphere and you may change your business or profession. You will be mentally tense throughout the year. Eligible Cancer natives will get married this year. The whole year you'll be dealing with family and professional problems at the same time. And being flexible you'll succeed in combining

LEO: A good Year is predicted for you. This year will be characterized by increased responsibilities and spending money on acquisition of assets and luxury goods. Eligible Leo natives will tie the knot in the first half of the year.

VIRGO: July onwards your hard work will give you fruits. The second half of the year can actually change your life in every positive manner if you put your mind and resources to it. Unmarried eligible Virgo natives will get married this Year and profits will be pouring in. This underlines the necessity to make decisions and to take responsibility. And there's nothing to be done as God helps those who help themselves.

LIBRA: You will get mental peace and solutions to your problems. Health problems surface off and on and medical expenses will be go upwards. If you plan and move then by the year end you will be happy and contended. You have trumps in your hands, and it is important to play them in a right way. With Jupiter, a planet of success aspecting your sign for most of this yea

SCORPIO: The second half sees you forging ahead. With new responsibilities will also come mental stress and tension. This will be in a tight situation with limited freedom of actions. Scorpio horoscope 2012 advises to forget about the problems for a while, to think the situation over and study it properly, without taking final decisions and pronouncing sharp judgments. Remember that All good things come to he who waits.

CAPRICORN: AIn the first half of the year you will face domestic tension so be a little diplomatic and avoid confrontations. Eligible Capricorn natives will find their soul mate in the second half of the year. This year you will be able to change a life style, to get rid of obsolete things courageously and to choose another path. Don't hesitate to explore unconventional possibilities and perspectives.

AQUARIUS: Your concentration and work efficiency levels show a marked improvement from April onwards. Eligible Aquarius natives will tie marriage knot this year this year. This year is a transitive or preparatory period, paving the way to happy future. And if this path appears to be complicated and thorny, you should remember that there is no easy way to achieve real success.

PISCES:A good Year is predicted for you. Many of the problems that you have been facing from the last year get solved. . Marked improvements in all spheres of life April onwards. The future year can be described as finishing, final and transitive. You have a chance to draw a line, to change your inward life, your business, or to arrange your life in another way.

So have a look at your Zodiac Sign and be prepared for the future.

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    Hey.
    Nice sharing Mr.Ravinder but i only little bit bi leave in all that

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    wat abt d future of Sagittarius ! Ravinder 'll u jst tell dat y don't u write abt d future of sagittarius ?

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi jay !!!

I didn't wrote about Sagittarius because they are very unpredictable!!!!!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!