+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

jim corbett has no tigers!!

Advert.

fabby
    fabby is offline Just in!

jim corbett has no tigers!!

Advert.
    recently i had gone to jim corbette but could not find any tigers... even while we were on safari i could feel my heart in my throat pumping hard... i was scared to rib but all in vein... did any body see any scary thing there recently??

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Re: jim corbett has no tigers!!

Hi.. Welcome to eTI
    You did not see anything then why you got worried ?

Few days back I had chance to visit a wild life sanctuary.. just missed otherwise would have posted details here. Why don't you share your trip pictures here.

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Khabri
    Hi.. Welcome to eTI
    You did not see anything then why you got worried ?

Few days back I had chance to visit a wild life sanctuary.. just missed otherwise would have posted details here. Why don't you share your trip pictures here.
    I think, Fabby is worried because of the fact and studies that Tigers are fast disappearing with only about 500 tigers left in our country today. There could be any reason for this, i.e. loss of food for the animal, loss of habitat (as forests are being cut mercilessly) and humans, but fact remains the fact... this is one of the major loss for our generations to come...

And it is really alarming, if even the Santuary meant majorly for Tigers (Jim Corbett) is unable to let people peek a look to the animal. :-[
    [img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Every one is lured about wealth and Tigers are also victim for those human lure.
    Every now and then we see and read news about smuggling of Title skin , bones.. Its easy and shortcut way for them to earn money but how to tell them that they are just disturbing whole wildlife.

thomas_koipuram
    thomas_koipuram is offline Newbie

The rarely occuring tiger census recording has started recently. We will soon here the reason y u could'nt c any tigers. Hats off to our dear Poachers.

Cheers
    Thomas

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!