+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Classpad tablet launched .. rival to Aaksah ?

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Classpad tablet launched .. rival to Aaksah ?

Advert.
    Delhi based Classteacher Learning Systems who are a education solutions provider have developed a tablet called Classpad. The Classpad has been priced in the range of Rs.75,00-14,000 and it comes in three variants. These three variants are Classpad 7, Classpad 8 and Classpad 10. Experts from the industry claim that this tablet is launched in order to provide stiff competition to Aakash which has the honor of being the World's most cheapest tablet.

The battery back up provided by Classpad will be more than six hours where as Aakash provides battery back up of only one and half hours. Among other technical features of Classpad includes a touch screen, 1.3 Ghz processing speed, an internal memory of 4Gb which can be expandable up to 8 Gb and a Wi-Fi connectivity. Another interesting feature of a Classpad is it's Artificial Intelligence which will help to categories intelligence levels in students. The company has also claimed that it will enable weak students to improve their mental capacity through various applications.

The tablet manufacture know that these days various schools are adopting newer technologies to impart education to school children and are hoping that this Tablet can also be considered as a effective tool of learning in school. This tablet will be launched in 2012 and every interested buyer can purchase it online and on also various retail stores.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Ravinder Oberoi amazing news buddy you rock here and thanks for sharing this with us and its unbelievable no body can think of such TAB in dream means less then AAKASH is like OH MY GOD!!!!.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Vikas

Buddy these are just toys and not meant for professional use... However these tablets serve their purpose and are a decent value for money

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hey Ravinder why you think that these TAB will not be good for professional use I think they can be used in mailing, video conferencing and other stuff.

+ Post a Comment HERE!