+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why People Fall in Love With Best Friend?

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Question Why People Fall in Love With Best Friend?

Advert.
    Well, best friend is the most important person in a person’s life. If that person happens to be from the opposite sex then chances are you might fall for him/her. Such situations makes one wonder“Why People Fall in Love With Best Friend?”

Is it not a sure-shot way of jeopardizing your friendship as well as love life? I agree, in the worst case scenario, one might lose a dear friend and not even gain a lover. But, love being love, it strikes us at the least-expected time and with the least-expected person. Some of the reasons why people fall in love with best friends are comfort level, security, understanding etc.

10 Reasons for falling in Love with Best Friend.

Comfort level:

you both share amazing levels of comfort. You can just pour your heart out to him/her and know that the other person will not be judgmental about you. That kind of comfort is hard to achieve.
    Knowledge about the person:

Since he/she is your best friend, you know him/her fairly enough. Your compatibility with each other has made you best friends in the first place. You are aware of the likes and dislikes of the other person.
    Security:

You feel secured with your best friend. You have utmost faith that he/she will be there for you, come what may. Every relationship wants security and best friends provide that kind of security to each other.
    Sharing:

The moments of sharing bring you two together. The good times, the bad times and the ugly times- you share everything with him/her. Love is all about celebrating the happy moments and being there for each other for the sad ones.
    Trust:

You trust your best friend completely. The foundation of love is trust. Your absolute faith in the friend might make you fall in love with him/her.

Communication:

You can communicate with your best friend effortlessly. He/She speaks your language and you find it easy to relate to him/her. It is communication which forms the basis of any relationship.
    Emotional attachment:

More than the physical attraction, it is the emotional involvement that makes people fall in love with their best friend. Emotional compatibility plays a vital role in turning best friend into lover.
    Habituated to him/her

: Many times people get used to having the other person around. You can get habituated to your best friend and ultimately fall in love with him/her.
    Enjoy the company:

You both like to do things together. Your hobbies bring you closer to each other. Be it adventure sport, trekking or cooking you have fun with your best friend. You want to experience this feeling for the rest of your life.
    Mistake your feelings:

Sometimes you do not realise your feelings and mistake them for love. You do not want to share your friend with any other person. This possessiveness makes you feel that you are in love with him/her.

These are some of the reasons as to

why people fall in love with best friend

But the simplest of them all is that they were meant for each other!!!

All The Best...!!!!!

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    So true pulkit ! Thnx for sharing me to have a best friend her name is vaishali and i don't know when i start loving her. I have told her my all feeling for her b't she don't say anything to me. She don't overreact on my proposal. She continuously talking to me and she also said that she'll never leave me as a friend b't I don't understand that is she have the same feeling for me. I purposed her many time b't she said nothing to me just smile and say thnx. So, i want to ask you that is she have same feeling for me ? She don't have any boyfriend and she said that she always want to being single. Plz suggest me I am so confused about her.

Pulkit
    @Jay : Hello Sir, Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate. Now, coming to your problem all I can say is... you are in love and it needs sometime to develop equally on both sides. Its good that she has accepted your feelings and didn't reject your proposal at all. Now wait for sometime till she comes to a decision. Your work was to tell her about how and what you feel for her. Atleast, give her sometime to make a decision. Perhaps she is right now not ready to get into a relationship with you. So just chill and wait for a yes from her. Meanwhile just be good friends with her. Feelings will develop slowly and steadily. Dont rush in Love and never force her to accept you. Let the things happen naturally and till then enjoy her company. Ohk ??

All The Best..!!!

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Thnx for help ! I 'll completely follow your suggestion even m dng d same thing which you describe here ! and we both become a good friend she share her every kind of problem with me and me also. B't I just want to spend some quality time with her and want to describe her that how much i love her and as far as wait is concerned i can wait for her till my last breathe coz i knw i can't a get a partner like her... Thnx again !

Pulkit
    @Jay : I never asked you to wait for her till your last breathe ... but atleast give sometime to her to know you well....trust you well and consider to make you her partner forever. See, Jay, love needs time to develop equally on both sides. I wont suggest you to hurry up and make a decision in haste for which you have to regret later. So, let the things happen naturally and dont ever question nature, just enjoy it. If she is got to be with you...she will be yours. :-)

All The Best...!!!
    Take Care...!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!