+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindi Movie Players Review (2012)

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Hindi Movie Players Review (2012)

Advert.
    "Players" is the remake of the Hollywood movie "The Italian Job". The Hindi version of the Hollywood movie has failed to live up to the mark that its Hollywood version had set. Abbas Mustan are well known for their Hollywood remakes, but sadly this time they failed to make an impression on viewers.

Charlie Mascarenhas played by Abhishek Bachchan and Riya played by Bipasha Basu are partners in business of robbery. Both of them make a successful team and carry out difficult tasks dramatically. Charlie friend Raj which is played by Aftab Shivdasani suggest a plan where they could rob Ten thousand crore rupees worth of gold would be transported from Russia to Romania. Raj knows that it is a difficult task but has confidence in his friend's ability. He suggests that this is not a one man job and that Charlie will need a full fledged team for this task. He also adds that Victor Braganza played by Vinod Khanna can help him get through this.

Victor, after his search finds these candidates fit for the task Riya played by Sonam Kapoor who is a expert mechanist, Bilal Bashir played by Sikander Kher who is a explosive expert, Ronny played by Bobby Deol who is a magician and Sunny Mehra played by Omi Vaidya who is a make-up artist. After a little while in movie they are joined by Spider played by Niel Nitin who is a hacker and has specialty in hacking websites.This team will be lead by Charlie and their ultimate aim will be to loot the ten thousand crore rupees worth gold.

The comedy portion is being handled by MC played by Johny Lever. As expected from a Abbas Mustan there are betrayals in the film . In this team of Charlie there is a traitors who is planning to act in such a way that the plans flops. The director duo have almost run out of ideas and they are somehow repeating themselves in every other movie. What happens next is something you will have to watch in the movie only.

The performances given by the all the cast members is average and no one is able to deliver such performance which is able to make any mark in viewers mind. The background music given by Sandeep Shirodkar is good and is able to create a adrenaline rush in viewers. Ravi Yadav's cinematography and Husain Burmawala's editing are worth a mention. The acting scenes are well filmed and the producers have spent handsome amount of money on action scenes so that it matches to Hollywood standards.

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member
    Hi everyone !!!!!

I have watched this movie today; a total waste of time, boring

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie
    Hi there!!

Thanx for the warning.... i was planning to watch it, now will think twice

anisha_Astrology
    anisha_Astrology is offline Just in!
    The movie is nothing in comparison to the Hollywood movie 'Italian Job' from where it is adapted. the performances are not even average.

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    I absolutely agree with you... I wasted my time on this movie.... it can be easily given a miss.....

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    The movie is nothing in comparison to the Hollywood movie 'Italian Job' from where it is adapted. the performances are not even average.
    Hi There!

I absolutely agree with you ... A total waste of time ..... It can be easily given a miss

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!