+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Cheverolet Captiva 2012 launched

Advert.

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Advert.
    Chevrolet Captiva is gain more profit in India because Chevrolet Captiva look is so stylish and aggressive than other SUV model. Chevrolet Captiva interior is spacious and is adorned with plenty of comfort and convenience features to give total comfort. & exterior design is more stylish better than other cars.

kevin786
    kevin786 is offline Just in!
    This chevrolet captiva has always been one of my favorite suvs as it's luxurious and stylish suv's.

anks
    anks is offline Newbie
    I think Chevrolet India has given good SUV to the Indian car customers. The New Chevrolet Captiva is the inclusion of 6-speed automatic gear-box teamed up with feature of cruise control. In the exterior part the upgraded premium SUV now dons more daring looks with its split front grille with a bigger bowtie amid grille combined with new larger front and rear bumpers that imposes a brawny appearance to the monstrous vehicle. Chevrolet Captiva has got excellent looks in terms of SUV.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

The new Captiva’s chassis has been tweaked to tidy the dynamics, and within a few metres of driving you can tell that the ride and handling is much better now. The suspension feels a lot more settled especially on an uneven surface and bumps are absorbed with ease.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin786 View Post
    This chevrolet captiva has always been one of my favorite suvs as it's luxurious and stylish suv's.
    Hey kevin786 I agree with you that captiva look stylish and as an attractive features some time it give the look of new CR-V.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12