+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Does Drinking Juice causes weight loss ?

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Does Drinking Juice causes weight loss ?

Advert.
    Hi, everyone
    I want to know here that what will be the result of drinking juice is it reduce our weight ? I used to drink juice two times in a day b't one day one of my friend stop me to drink it and tell me this that juice helps to reduce your weight ! Is it true ? Plz give me suggestion I'll be really thnx !

JAI LOHANA
    JAI LOHANA is offline eTI Member
    Hi jay

I feel this will increase your weight, i think you are wrongly advised on this topic......

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Jay !!!!!

I also quite agree with what Jai has written... drinking juices will help you regain weight and will not reduce it in any way

ljyrhapsody
    ljyrhapsody is offline Newbie
    hmm... that will depend on how much you drink per day...you can calculate calories of juice and other food you take each day, and minus your basal metabolic rate, if the number > 0, then you will gain weight, vise versa..

amit123steve Guest

Drinking Juice is safe

Hi,

If you are getting lemon/orange juice it will reduce weight.As they contain citric acid in it.

indhira
    indhira is offline Newbie
    Drinking fruit juice is very good for your health as long as you don't over do it. 2-3 glasses a day should be the maximum limit. There is no impact on weight gain or weight loss by drinking juice.

7. Advert.

bitterspice
    bitterspice is offline Just in!
    Maybe it depends on the juice you are drinking. If it's an antioxidant then probably, it can help lose weight.

priyankshah
    priyankshah is offline Just in!
    It depends upon the time you drink the juice. Juices are nothing but the glucose of the fruit. A juice when made from a fruit will destroy its original content. We do not have much of vitamins, minerals and fibres left in the juice unlike fruit which is oxidized in the body a juice is already oxidized in the air by oxygen. Morover most of us add sugar to the juice or a sweetner which again adds up to the calories. Now for me JUICE= SUGAR.
    Now when this sugar is consumed after activity or vigorous workout it wont increase your weight as it wont be converted into fat. But if consumed during inactivity like during late eveings or night then its bound to be converted to fat as it is extra glucose for the body. Moreover it dosent depend on the type of juice.

+ Post a Comment HERE!