+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Complaints and reliability of of Aakash Tablet 2 OR Ubislate 7

Advert.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron

Complaints and reliability of of Aakash Tablet 2 OR Ubislate 7

Advert.
    Hi..

There are so much discussion about aakash tablet and ubislate 7 , is it worthy to buy ..already people are complaining about it..

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi there !!!!

Buddy if you wanna buy it you will have to wait for next few months... The company officials have issued a statement that these tablets will be available in markets in next few months...

As far it's performance is concerned here are it's weak points from the mouth of those who have already used it

The screen is rather unresponsive. Sometimes I had to push the screen really hard to get a response. It also heats up really fast. Which means in the heat and dust of India, it could face problems. The tablet failed to install anything from the Android App Market.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I have not ordered it, though its very cheap and it won't be a loss even if fails to deliver what promised but certainly I will wait to see comment from few actual users.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Ricky !!!

"The screen is rather unresponsive. Sometimes I had to push the screen really hard to get a response. It also heats up really fast. Which means in the heat and dust of India, it could face problems. The tablet failed to install anything from the Android App Market."

These responses are actual and are from actual users!!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!