+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Online Application Forms For SBI Clerk Recuirtment

Advert.

ASHA KHANNA
    ASHA KHANNA is offline Newbie

Online Application Forms For SBI Clerk Recuirtment

Advert.
    Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India which will be a special recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC and regular category recruitment for posting at north eastern circle.

Guidelines
    Candidates should have valid email ID which will be needed in sending him/her call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail)

i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.

ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website :: STATE BANK OF INDIA :: Safe Banking With SBI :: or :: STATE BANK OF INDIA :: Safe Banking With SBI :: and fill the online application form.

iii) Fill the application carefully. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered.
    The examination will be held on 18.03.2012 (Sunday) and online registration will start from 28.12.2011

Last Date for Online Applications :
    Last edited by ASHA KHANNA; 01-17-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Goan
    Goan is offline eTI Member
    At the last SBI recruitment ,there was an advertisement in the local papers saying that "interview training" would be given by bank union staff.I find this very wrong.Who do I report the matter to?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You can send letter to recruitment department of SBI regarding same.

+ Post a Comment HERE!