+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

SBI Refusal To Grant A Foreign Education Loan

Advert.

Chhavi Kuashik Guest

SBI Refusal To Grant A Foreign Education Loan

Advert.
    Hi Everyone !!!!

My Name Is Chhavi Kuashik From Uttranchal.

1 month ago I went to nearest SBI Branch, and has applied for Education Loan For abroad Studies. They had told me that I can't Get Loan because i am going abroad for my studies whereas if you check the website of the bank they grant loan for abroad studies. After 2 Days I went again and Showed them my documents the manager
    told me that i had to go to metro city Branch to apply for it . Then I went to metro city Branch same day
    and showed them my documents and my acceptance letter From Vanarts Institute and had told them that i need 18-20 Lakh rupees on urgent basis for my studies. But they rejected saying that it's against the policy of banks to grant loans for abroad studies whereas they show advertisement on television inviting applications for education loans.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Certainly they allow educational loans. However, you should ask them to show guidelines in in their gazette or something similar. You may also complain to their grievance cell. They will definitely try to help you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!