+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What does Google and Facebook charge for advertizement in their web at cost per click

Advert.

Cyber Duniya Guest

What does Google and Facebook charge for advertizement in their web at cost per click

Advert.
    Hi Guys!!!!

I am a 30 years guy from Hyderabad who has made a website where people would come and discuss their relationship issues...It's a new website and it is initial stages. It will take some time to gain popularity among users. I was planning that if i could use Google and Facebook to promote my website. I wanted to know what are the current charges for advertisement that Google and Facebook charge for advertisement in their web at cost per click.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Google allows you to easily promote website even on small budgets but larger the budget , better exposure will get. Same goes with FB but FB is comparatively 3-4 times costly than Google based upon my experience. Both are good but for starter and small business, start with google adwords.

serviceuncle
    serviceuncle is offline Just in!
    because Google and FB are not NGO. They are running their business to earn money.

Asahreddy
    Asahreddy is offline Just in!
    Google ads the reach is higher and cost can be worked, FB can be done to achieve fan base on your brand page but make sure you target the right cluster of people. Or else hire it to any agency who can do it professionally.

+ Post a Comment HERE!