+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Maruti XA alpha Compact SUV launch in India

Advert.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron

Maruti XA alpha Compact SUV launch in India

Advert.
    The car-maker has finally done the honours to reveal the compact sport utility vehicle concept called XA Alpha, which will provide comfortable seating capacity for five passengers under three-door SUV and four meter in length at the moment. Have a look on the video.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Indian Drives !!!

It is a beautiful car looking wise.. though i don't have enough knowledge about the engineering of the car... So can't comment about it mechanically.....

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Ravinder Oberoi forget about the engineering think only about this thing that it has sizzling look and its from Maruti family this much is enough for people to buy this car.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    I feel As far as it's looks is concern it is the best looking car ever produced by a Indian Company....
    Surely it is a big leap as far the looks of Indian cars is concerned......

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    I feel As far as it's looks is concern it is the best looking car ever produced by a Indian Company....
    Surely it is a big leap as far the looks of Indian cars is concerned......
    I agree with you and the main thing is that the car lie in SUV section which will be the boom for people as earlier people were not having good choice in Maruti SUV section but now they have best one.

Sneha Singh
    Sneha Singh is offline Newbie
    Hi there !!!!!

I have seen this car in Auto Expo Personally and the designing of this car is awesome and beautiful....I would love to own one.....

7. Advert.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Yes it is right dear and auto experts says On the opening day of the auto expo here, the car market leader showcased a lava red concept of the XA Alpha and said it would depend on producing the vehicle based on customer and market feedback.

Sneha Singh
    Sneha Singh is offline Newbie
    Hi,

Yes it is right dear and auto experts says On the opening day of the auto expo here, the car market leader showcased a lava red concept of the XA Alpha and said it would depend on producing the vehicle based on customer and market feedback.
    Hi there!

Can you please share when it will be available in markets and what would be it's price range.......

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Maruti's new SUV looks fantastic. Hope they price it correctly. Concept looks good, Front styling looks awesome lets see how much of this styling gets filtered through to the end product.

+ Post a Comment HERE!