+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Comparision Of Operating And Maintenece Expenses Between Diesel And Petrol Cars???

Advert.

AndyPandy Guest

Comparision Of Operating And Maintenece Expenses Between Diesel And Petrol Cars???

Advert.
    Hi Guys!!!!

I am planning to purchase a car in next few days. It will be a diesel car. I have been suggested that a Diesel Car will involve more operating expenses as compared to petrol cars in long run.

My question is which one.. Petrol or Diesel cars involve more operating or maintenance expenses in the long run considering it is being drive in cities and have a daily route of 15-20 km. Very rarely it will move on highways.....

Keeping conditions normal whose operating expenses will be higher(Petrol or Diesel) in cities......

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There!!!

As such there is no hard and fast rule that as to which (petrol or diesel version) incurs more operating and maintenance expenses....
    It all depends on one's handling of the vehicle, after how long you service your vehicle and many other factors as such

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    That is an old assumption that operating cost of diesel cars are more than petrol car but I feel it is no more applicable. You go ahead and buy diesel car of your choice.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi AndyPandy
    See its clear that if you if you are travelling for long and you need to travel 40-50 kms daily then petrol car will not be suitable at all because diesel cars will be less expencive as petrol one then coming to maintaince point then diesel cars need more maintaince then petrol but over all for lonmg run diesel cars will be best as there are many new cars avaiable in market which need low maintaince.

+ Post a Comment HERE!