View Poll Results: How will you rate Hindi Movie 123 on meter of 1-5 ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lame (very bad)

0 0%
  • Poor

1 20.00%
  • Average

2 40.00%
  • Good

1 20.00%
  • Very Good

1 20.00%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

One Two Three Movie Review : 123 Review at eTI

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

One Two Three Movie Review : 123 Review at eTI

Advert.

One Two Three Complete Cast and Crew

Banner
    Eros Entertainment
    Big Screen Entertainer

Producer

Kumar Mangat
    Sunil Lulla

Director
    Ashwani Dheer

Star Cast
    Sunil Shetty
    Tusshar Kapoor
    Paresh Rawal
    Upen Patel
    Esha Deol
    Sameera Reddy
    Tanisha Mukherjee
    Neetu Chandra
    Sharat Saxena
    Manoj Pahwa
    Vrajesh Hirjee
    Murli Sharma
    Sanjay Mishra
    Atul Mathur

Singers
    Kunal Ganjawala
    Raghav Sachar
    Earl
    Sunidhi Chauhan
    Mahalakshmi Iyer
    Kaptain Laadi
    Kshitij
    Kailash Kher
    Aditya Dhar
    Shilpa Rao
    Ninad Kamat

Lyricist

Aditya Dhar
    Munna Dhiman

Music Director
    Raghav Sachar

Cinematography
    Nirmal Jani

Choreography
    Ganesh Acharya

Screenplay
    Ashwani Dheer

The Concept
    The movie is ofcourse a comedy genre. The Plot of movie is about mistaken identity of three people. Movie moves around chaos, rumor and humour around same. Three people, same name but different work. Mistaken Identities and humour upon it.

The Movie

Movie has three Laxminarayan. ie. Laxminarayan and Laxminarayan and Laxminarayan. Don't be confused, I actually wrote same name many times there. So Laxminarayan A is Sunil Shetty, who is always speaking or rather asking questions. He has a Boss in the movie who is literally fighting his such nonesense all the time. Not real fun though. Then we have Laxminarayan B, he is our Tushar Kapoor. Why I said our ? because we all know him but I don't why ? I am yet to see any of the memorable act from him and still we know him. So Tushar Kapoor is a Mafia in the movie who is actually struggling to have his mark in underworld. It is his this assignment to have a murder to prove himself. Oh yah, he fell in love with a underwear designer girl ie. Esha Deol. Finally we have Mr. Laxminarayan C, Paresh Rawal who can just figure out every women's measurement in just glimpse. Fun naa? not so much.

So how movie moves ? These all three Laxminarayans ended up in same hotel and there is drama and drama. To make it more there is conspiracy of hidden diamonds.

So Diamond belong to a DON (Manoj Pahwa) but somehow Chandu and Chandni finds them (Upen Patel and Tanisha) and hide them in a Car in the showroom where they work. They have to stop anyone from buying that car.

I wish they can get some other lucrative thing as I am bored of seeing Diamonds in every second comedy movie. So we have a lousy comedy rather comedy to look you like a comic. Why the hell you are even sitting in this cinema hall ?Ofcourse we turned comic character and making fun of ourselves.

The Conclusion

I many times think that I should change the way I give review to the movie. ie. first its concept then idea about story and in the last .. the virdict ie. conclusion. Its really hard for me to have that much patience to wait till end to say real things about movie. Anyhow..
    Its just another addition in the pile of non-sense , unbearable comedy. I am hardly able to figure out any good thing in the movie as my point of view. Though still it is just close to time pass but not really a time pass.

Tushar Kapoor has nothing new in the movie. I just don't want to say anything more about him as all you can understand. Paresh Rawal is repeatitive. Sunil Shetty underplays his role. Sameera Reddy and Esha Deol are just fine there. Upen Patel should understand that he has to act, its not cat walk on the RAMP.

So movie is not bearable. Ashwani Dheer did tried best but I think if he should have worked hard on a good script then can be a good output.

I rate 2 out of 5

Please do give you reviews and views.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: One Two Three Movie Review : 123 Review at eTI

ihaven't watched yet.
    kamal

tushar_mokal
    tushar_mokal is offline Newbie

It is comedy movie, but can be seen once. because some of the over acting by sunil shetty and tushar kapoor.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

bakwas even serious pictures have more funny then this one.

paisa khrab movie.
    kamal

+ Post a Comment HERE!