+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Cure seven most common diseases without PILLS. Say no to Pills

Advert.

BetterHealth
    BetterHealth is offline Just in!

Cure seven most common diseases without PILLS. Say no to Pills

Advert.
    Its most common that people are so much inclined to take Pills even in small problems. But they ignore that diseases can easily be cured by avoiding those pills. In recent issue "Howard HealthLetter", they pointed out research which shows that 7 most common diseases can be cured without any medication.

Below are those seven diseases and their cure without pills

Arthritis
    By reducing weight and regular exercises one can easily get rid of pain of arthritis. Low weight people can also practice regular swimming is also another way to fight this disease.

Cholesterol
    People say that "Eat low and leass fat" is the key for better health and control over cholesterol and heart diseases but it is no more truth. Key is to avoid bad fats. Infact good fats ie. monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats lowers the risk of LDL cholesterol ie. bad cholesterol upto five percent. So changing food habit can be help and more effective than pills.

High Blood Pressure

A very common disease because of stress of day to day life. It is very easy to control over this by having regular exercise as well as controlling weight. You won't even need a single pill if you follow above two recommendation.

Diabetes
    One of the most common diseases and major problem. It is again easily controlled via exercise. By doing exercise, the muscles extract surplus of sugar from blood for their own use hence can easily help on diabetes. Also, avoiding too much sweet as well as eating easily digestive carbohydrates you will help to control your diabetes.

Memory Problem
    It mostly occurs with old age people but also now common in younger people due to stress of day to day life. This can be cured without pills by doing mental exercises. But it is also seen that physical exercises are more helpful. So combination of both is suggested for better result.

Depression
    It affects one's efficiency and it makes a person weak without even noticing. It is observed that regular exercises were as effective as pills. Best way to avoid and fight depression is to keep yourself always engaged in something.

Osteoporosis
    This disease make your bones fragile. So again best way is to tell your body to make them strong and that can be done by weight training ie. exercises which involves weight lifting. One should start exercise if he is having osteoporosis but with care and slowly increase weight. Also, excess of Vitamin D and calcium are helpful.

I hope above article was helpful to you. It is seen that regular exercise is the key better health and life. Exercise not only gives better strength but also healthy mind.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Cure seven most common diseases without PILLS. Say no to Pills

Ya its great.
    kamal

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

thank you sir,

really it is a good tips

at my age (62) I should have all these - yes I have them with me.

let me try all your tips and minimise the ill effect.

as far as not to have memory loss and not to fall in to the trap of Depression eTI and my own small family helps me!

thank you again

healthbuff
    healthbuff is offline Newbie

Basically you mean to say that all is in our hands and of we have a balanced diet we have good health?Thatz quite a fact because most cholesterol and diabetic illnesses are genetic in nature I thought.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, we can still control and live healthier if we can have a balanced diet as well as life !

+ Post a Comment HERE!