+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Rules of Flirting

Advert.

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

Rules of Flirting

Advert.
    Frankly speaking flirting is an art and you need special skills to master it. You do not have to be some beauty queen or a celebrity to make guys fall for you and go gaga over you. All you need is your gorgeous smile and few guaranteed flirting tips like the ones you'll find below to attract the opposite sex.

Rule 1 # Eyes have it all

Lock eyes with the person you're flirting with for a full five to six seconds, then smile and drop your gaze. Please don't stare at him and make him feel embarrassed. Just give him a soft smoldering look and look away. Do this at least three times in a ten to fifteen-minute period. This way you will make him know that you are interested and approachable.

Rule 2 # Smile

Smiling is absolutely the most effective tool in your flirting toolbox. Psychology and body language experts agree that one of the most important things you can do to make yourself more attractive (and approachable) is to smile.

Rule 3 # Expose your neck

One of the most winning flirting techniques a woman can use is the exposure of her neck. This can be done with a head tilt to one side, the classic hair flip or the over-the-shoulder glance. According to body language experts this asymmetrical position attracts attention, exposes your neck, and makes a woman very attractive and sexy. The over-the-shoulder move also sends a signal to your target that he is worth a second look.

Rule 4 # Lip Service

Both men and women are subconsciously attracted to red, moist lips because they signal youth, sex and fertility. Always wear a red lipstick which not only gives your lips that youthful colour, but also makes your smile more visible and your teeth whiter. A super-shiny lip gloss can also give you an advantage, making your lips look moist and kissable.

Rule 5 # Focus, Focus, Focus

Once you and your flirting target have started talking, use these tips to deepen the attraction. First, smile and maintain eye contact as you are speaking, and focus all of your attention on what he is saying. If you aren't listening then that shows that you are not interested. Smiling and laughing are crucial here - it's the quickest, easiest way to put another person at ease and make a connection. Finally, another effective flirting technique is low-level touching such as brushing the shoulder or elbow.

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Re: Rules of Flirting

Great Soniya

Thanks for sharing.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

hahah ayeah i have experience all of them sonia..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

well being a first timer i can use these but i'm afraid it turns the other way round........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

funboy
    funboy is offline Newbie

you are absolutely correct sonia, have u test it?

wolfspirit
    wolfspirit is offline Newbie

strruf.....
    i think i have being doing all this [baring bright red lippy as my daughter has used it to colour the walls] to a chap up the road from me and i didn't know i was doing it, i was starting to wonder why he was dropping hints as big as the river nile.... now i know

7. Advert.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

haha nice discussion.
    kamal

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

Hi Sonia very nice....
    but for some reason i get more women approaching me all the time and dont even flirt with them ..hehe

+ Post a Comment HERE!