+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

BSNL Offices and list of their some unprofessionalism and complaints

Advert.

raju13
    raju13 is offline Just in!

BSNL Offices and list of their some unprofessionalism and complaints

Advert.
    BSNL offices
    BSNL service varies from region to region and corruption again is rampant. It can randomly affect anyone with BSNL whether new or old subscribers. So be vigilant and any billing errors get complaints registered at the BSNL Office. ...
    • BSNL EVDO FAQ - Broadband on the move
    I am in Trivandum, Kerala and it took about 4 trips to the BSNL office at Pattom to get the connection. They have a separate process for issuing the EVDO cards probably because the number of units sold are much less than other post paid ...
    • There are cheating by BSNL Jaipur
    I applied for the Data One Plane 500C to Bsnl Office Jaipur,in December 2007,and one person came to my house name was Ramkhilavan,he delivered me Adsl modem and reset-box for fixing lines,with telephone leads and power supply of the ...
    • BSNL Bill Vol 02 - What the Eff
    Equipped with that and the bill, my brother approached the BSNL office and after being asked to contact x,y,z and getting re-routed to x,y,z some n number of times they finally agreed that the fault was on their side. ...
    • BSNL speed increase official
    The person at the BSNL office also said that in Home 900 also, the speed has been increased upto 2 Mbps, and the minimum upload and download speed will be 256 kbps. they gonna increase on 1st of April (i think not a April fool ) ...
    • Email IDs /contact nos of officers in bangalore
    all old people working in the BSNL offices, and moreover its a goverment institution. so no one cares or no one is gonna ask them why. this is the reason they're so careless. anyway i got this from my friend for you bro. fault booking ...
    • dummy BSNL - BSNL bills on roadside
    But they all have made the payment by enquiring with the nearby BSNL office. “This is not the first time that we are not receiving the bill. It has been happening for sometime,” said Janaki, a customer, over phone. ...
    • God bless Airtel for Mobile Office! BSNL wireless not upto the mark
    God bless Airtel for their Mobile Office plan. Gone are the days when they used to cut your balance and leave you unactivated. In the recent times, the speed and connectivity has really increased. Browsing and small downloads are really ...
    • BSNL Customer Care
    I went to the BSNL office to subscribe a new fixed wired telephone connection so that I can subscribe their very fast Broad Band Internet service. However I was surprised to find this customer service motto of BSNL by Mahatma Gandhi. ...
    • Stupid officers in BSNL!
    anyways, i had Home 500 plan till now. now i wanted to change it to Home 500 C, so for that, i asked my local BSNL office to change my plan. They told me tht this plan is for just new connections not for older one! ...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: BSNL Offices and list of their some unprofessionalism and complaints

Well.. I had UL 900, I changed to 500 C Plus without any problem. Just give them application and it will be changed in next billing cycle.
    All you need is practical approach.

pgokhle
    pgokhle is offline Newbie

Re: BSNL Offices and list of their some unprofessionalism and complaints

BSNL Sucks Period. They need to be privatized to get better support.

I am so annoyed with BSNl I don't know when I will get over it

+ Post a Comment HERE!