It was originally posted at : 08/Nov/2008

nkgrock
    nkgrock is offline Newbie

Re: Hyundai i10 Review - Crosslinked

its gud i guess

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Hyundai i10
    Taking advantage of the demand for more small cars in the Indian auto industry, So Hyundai Motors is launch new small car Hyundai i10 with a powerful engine and an upscale interior. Hyundai is a already reliable brand in india and the new Hyundai i10 is so cute and excellent car in india. It is one of India's most popular 'A' segment small car. Hyundai i10 price in india Rs. 3.50 To Rs. 6 lakhs.

The well-equipped Hyundai i10 is an affordable small car and a perfect combination of superior technology, it is sure to gain the confidence of car enthusiasts with its aerodynamic design, comfort features, and luxurious fittings. Hyundai i10 comes with all good features. it is a small family car at an affordable price.

It is available in 4 variants D-lite, Era, Magna, and Magna O. All the variants come with a 1.1-liter engine and are available. Magna O is a top-end variant. It comes with safety features like an anti-lock braking system (ABS) and airbags. The 1.2L 16V Kappa engine is available in three trims - Magna, Asta, Sportz. The Kappa will accelerate from 0-100 in 12.8 seconds and can reach a top speed of 165 kmph.

Hyundai i10 looks for better than its competitor's Wagon R which looks like a box on wheels. Also the interior layout of i10 is modern and stylish. Hyundai i10 becomes a complete package with superior safety features. Some of these features include front fog lamps, central locking, burglar alarm embedded. all total Hyundai i10 feature is too good.
    New Hyundai i10 is very fuel efficient car. i10 a superb looking car both from inside as well as outside. overall Hyundai i10 is a nice small car in India.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Ricky thanks for sharing this and Its well known that this car will be getting only good reviews as its past performance was nice and people like this car.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi,
    yes Hyundai i10 its very good car..its performance very good...

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member
    Hyundai i10 is a superb performer with its latest Kappa engine. The hatchback has a top speed of 150 kmph. The smooth shifting of gears with excellent handling and braking enables the car to outperform others in its competition. All credit goes to the power packed engine which belts the car to perform returning with increased fuel efficiency.

7. Advert.

Meera
    Meera is offline eTI Member
    Hi,
    Hyundai i10 exterior and interior looks good and gives good mileage..

amitkumarindia24
    amitkumarindia24 is offline Just in!
    Hyundai i10 is one of the better cars available in the segment. Though the car has aged it still offers more than its competitors. It makes a perfect city and highway car. The car may look small from outside but it is roomy but spacious inside. If you are in the market looking for an entry level car, do have a look at Hyundai i10 as this car has been a segment leader not for nothing.

+ Post a Comment HERE!