+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is better option New Maruti 2011 Swift or Hyundai I20?

Advert.

TusharJi Guest

What is better option New Maruti 2011 Swift or Hyundai I20?

Advert.
    Hi Friends!!!!!

I am planning to buy a car either New Swift or I20. I am purchasing it for traveling to office and back to home. I will be traveling around 35Kms daily and that too in crowded streets of Delhi.....

This car will sometime be used by my wife .... so i ma looking for a car that is easy to handle and is small and can be easily parked as there is a huge parking problem in Delhi .....

Any other suggestions are most invited ......

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi TusharJi
    Buddy here all pople will be suggesting only for one car and that is new Maruti Swift, you should defeniterly go for this car as this as outstanding resell value and its performance is aweosme, handling is tureffic.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    What about Cheverlet Beat diesel, its also great car in diesel hatchback segment.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

According to auto expert Maruti swift is a nice and good looks car because you are looking comfortable and having deadly good mileage car then Maruti Swift is a best choice for you.

Gmail.com Guest
    Hi Everyone

In Answer to your question, i can be dead asleep in Night and then also can easily answer your question.....Go For MARUTI SWIFT Hands Down....

Nice car with Good mileage and performance and with a traffic Resale value.....

vikaskumar11233
    You are right Guest this Maruti Swift is best in all condition its handling, look, service, maintenance and has highest resell value.

7. Advert.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Maruti Swift more then Hyundai i20 and New Maruti Swift has once again come to the party with its new avatar. The car will look to carry on the success of the A-Star, WagonR, Alto K10 and Ritz.

Unregistered Guest

Talking swift or i 20

swift is any time better i 20 is big body & low power engine

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveen Arora View Post
    What about Cheverlet Beat diesel, its also great car in diesel hatchback segment.
    Hi Naveen Arora
    See no doubt Cheverlet Beat diesel is good car but its not so good that it can be compare with new maruti swift and you will shock to know about the new maruti swift dzire its price range is reduced and is tagged around Rs4.79lakhs with more new features.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:27 PM.

wdwatson
    wdwatson is offline Just in!
    Go for Swift is the best. Even I liked swift it is small and looks very decent and good handle in crowded area.

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    I think Hyundai i20 is best for u. Because i20 is a low maintence car and u can easily handle. So Go For Hyundai i20.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by amanrawal View Post
    I think Hyundai i20 is best for u. Because i20 is a low maintence car and u can easily handle. So Go For Hyundai i20.
    Hey amanrawal
    The cars which are known for the low maintenance and service cost are Marti's cars and also their parts are easily available and cheap as compare to other cars parts so I think for this point swift will be cheaper the i20.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    Hi,
    New Maruti Swift is really batter car.. go for it...

+ Post a Comment HERE!