+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What Will Be the Ideal Gift On Valentines Day's..

Advert.

Sneha Singh
    Sneha Singh is offline Newbie

What Will Be the Ideal Gift On Valentines Day's..

Advert.
    hi friends!!!!

I am student and i am deeply in love with this guy for last 1 year..... I cant buy any expensive ring or any expensive gifts for my BF. I love him so much...and i just want to make him feel special...I can't buy a expensive gift as all i have is three month savings with me which will be around 2000 bucks

Just give me suggestion what will be best Gift for my BF in the specified budget

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Sneha,

I would like you to give some more details about what your BF does ? Is he working or not ??? Whats your budget ??

Well what I can suggest is.... the best gift you can give to any guy on earth n show your feelings for him is.... to make something for him from your own ideas, efforts and creativity. Since you both are in love.... this will give you a good shot and you will be able to communicate your love to him also. So make something which portraits your feelings for him....like make a movie of your photos and moments you guys spend together or a love card....something of your OWN.

Else you can purchase out something from the market - ties ( if he's working ), watch ( you will get one in under 400/- ), a denim, T-shirt etc etc. You can also search about it on google.

I hope you got your answer.

ZYAID Guest
    Hi Sneha!!!

Just show him your true love..... That will be a precious gift for him...No materialistic thing is Immortal but love is

kezs
    kezs is offline Just in!
    Hi sneha
    No material thing can prove how u loved him.... Just show him from your heart that you mean him well.... Love card is an added advantage.....or you can as well make an art work of him. Tx

+ Post a Comment HERE!