+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My Ex Girlfriend Dating Someone Else (Mutual Friend)?

Advert.

Broken Heart Guest

My Ex Girlfriend Dating Someone Else (Mutual Friend)?

Advert.
    hi There!

My 2 year long relationship Girlfriend broke up with me for a new guy, who was a mutual friend of mine in front of other friends. We broke up because of heated arguments between us past few months. It was she who initiated break up. I reacted badly when the break up happened because it was all sudden to me. She started dating this new guy immediately. This guy behaves so nice with her. Actually, he is complete opposite of mine. My Girlfriend is now doing all stuff she used to do for me for him like Cooking for him, Hanging Out, Late Night talks, etc. They getting lot intimate too.

Is there any chance of me getting back with her. I love her like anything and misses her badly. We have not contacted each other for a month now. Is this a Rebound Relationship?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Broken Heart,

Its really sad to know what happened with you. All I can suggest is, you should try to talk with her..try to contact her...and talk to her. Tell her that her absence has taught you her importance and that when together you both cast a single shadow on the wall. Ask her if she can forgive you and reconsider your proposal of accepting you.

Give her sometime to think over it and come to a decision.
    If its a yes, well nad good. If its a serious No, I suggest you should leave her because, she has probably found someone with whom she feels complete. Its her life and now since you both are not engaged in a relationship, you have no rights over her. All you can do is respect her decision and let her live her life. She is happy..and I guess, that will be enough for you.

Please be careful when next time you get into a relationship with someone, try to keep your relationship one-on-one. I would seriously recommend you not to include any mutual friend between you and your partner.

All The Best...!!
    Take Care...!!!

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Broken Heart !!!

Buddy i will suggest that you should reach out to her with your feelings... and i am sure if your feelings are true she will definitely understand your feelings....

And hopes she comes back to you.....

AsDua Guest
    Buddy Life is long... Move on ....You will definitely find a nice girl for you...
    And a piece of advice ...value your relationships and Don't let them go so easily....

+ Post a Comment HERE!