+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My Introduction: psnswaminathan

Advert.

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

My Introduction: psnswaminathan

Advert.
    from NEWBIE (just 62 years old) this is for introduction to the community.

I am a newbie in the community - just joined with you today (on April 24, 2008).

I am a graduate in Economics and post graduation in Public Administration - attempted Law but could not further in graduation. I am an Oracle expert with all Microsoft software applications. I have undergone training in Basics, Cobal, C++. In fact my association with Computer world is right from punch card system My profession started from Typewriter, Facit Calculator to IBM Main frame. I have also performed my duty as trainer to trainee and guided many on Materials Management for orgganisation's in-house training.

Basically my interest is in Materials Management, Contract Management, International Trade, etc., and also a Domain expert in compouterisation of Materials Manaagement function.

I have started my career during August 1967 from a large corporate at Chennai, India - my first assignment is in Materials Management and during July 1971, I have joined the service of INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION, Department of Space in the same dicipline.

My service in ISRO was started when Rockets were move in small carrier like Bi-cycle - and the Organisation has grown and their Rockets and Satellites were being transported by many 100 wheels trailers.

I am proud of having worked with many ISRO Scientists.

Nonething more I can share my service details with ISRO, as this may not be the correct quarum to discuss about my affairs with Government employer.

During 2002, I left ISRO by way of VR and took-up re-employment in National Institute of Ocean Development (Department of Ocean Development) at Chennai, as Co-ordinator, Purchasse & Stores.- again in Materials Management function. Due to difference of opinon in handling Major Contract, I opted to resign from NIOT service during the end of 2004. Then I took up Consultancy services (onlto Government Department).

Now I am about 62 years old and enjopying my retired life with my family.

If any one needs any more information about, they can contact me weithout hesitation - my book is open to all.

best regards to all,

sincerely

psnswaminathan

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: My Introduction: psnswaminathan

Welcome to eTI Mr. Psnswaminathan.
    That is one of the best introduction on eTI we ever saw.

We are glad to see person like you here.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Yes, that is a nice an intro.
    I read your views and I found that you have a positive attitude towards things. Where we most were not happy with system, you were calm were trying to show the positive side of it.

I hope we will learn good things from you!

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

thanks Mr. Ricky for better understanding.

I have more firends ( I don't have enemies) even when I voice differently, people later understand me better and come close to me.

I am also putting my voice in Yahoo answers especially on Investment and Corporates (other than Materials Management the next choice to me is investment and corporates).

at this ages (62) I would like to be closer to everyone - eTI Home Platform will certainly help me to keep myself close to everyone in the family.

best of luck.

regards

+ Post a Comment HERE!