+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest me a good car within 6-7 lacs in India?

Advert.

Darshan Kumar Guest

Suggest me a good car within 6-7 lacs in India?

Advert.
    Hi,

I am looking for a new car. My options are Ford Figo, Swift DZire, Toyota Etios, Nissan Sunny, Fiat Punto, Fiesta Classic.
    I will be using it for driving it to my factory and then coming back which will be around 25 km per day.. It should have a decent average and it should be economical in it's performance....

I have driving Alto for the past four years and i was pretty satisfied driving it

Please suggest me which among these is a better choice?? Or if there is something i missed out in the list.

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Nissan Sunny is best car.

Nissan Sunny is a premium saloon car, which has been designed at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The Nissan Sunny is first midsize sedan car in Indian domestic market. Nissan Sunny was launched on September 20, 2011 in India. Nissan sunny price in india Rs 5.78 lakh to Rs 7.68 lakhs.

Nissan Motor has launched only the petrol version of Nissan Sunny. The engine comes with Japanese engine technologies. Nissan sunny 1.5 L petrol powertrain engine based on the 16 valve DOHC (Dual Overhead camshaft) with 4 cylinders inline. Nissan sunny engine comes in 1498 cc. 1498 cc engine provides 99 Ps @ 6000 rpm Maximum Power and 134 Nm @ 4000 rpm Maximum Torque. It is available in three variants. this engine offers great performance, Top speed, good mileage, Acceleration and Pick Up.

Nissan Sunny comes fully loaded safety features and accessories. some of these features include Air Conditioner, Power Steering, Remote Trunk/Boot Opener, Remote Fuel Lid Opener, Alloy Wheels, Driver Airbag, Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS), Central Locking etc. Nissan Sunny becomes a complete package car with safty features and superior technology. All Nissan Sunny Features and specification is fabulous.

Nissan Sunny comes with a superb style of new unique interiors with dynamic design and sophistication. Nissan Sunny exteriors describe that it is sporty and aggressive. Nissan Sunny is a four door sedan car. the seating capacity of the car is Five. exterior is a impressive and attract the people. The funny look and body colored, fog lamp, outside rear view mirrors with halogen headlamps give the car a very aggressive and impressive look.

The Nissan Sunny has been equipped with an integrated Audio system with CD/ Mp3 player and USB port connectivity.
    Nissan Sunny Provides a good mileage of 15 kmpl in the city and 17 kmpl on the highways. Overall the seden is a very fuel efficient car of Nisan Motors.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi,
    Here is some list of good car within 6-7 lacs in India

Maruti Ritz
    Hyundai i20 Diesel
    Ford Figo Diesel
    Ford Fiesta Classic Diesel Lxi
    Maruti Swift
    Maruti Swift Dzire
    Fiat Grande Punto diesel
    Tata Manza
    Tata Indica eV2
    Nissan Micra
    Skoda Fabia
    Volkswagen Polo
    Chevrolet Beat
    Toyota Etios Liva
    Renault Pulse
    Chevrolet Tavera

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Darshan Kumar
    See the best car to buy will be skoda rapid, nissan sunny and maruti swift dzire all three cars are awesome and most demanded at present specially nissan sunny and dzire will be best you can check them out.

apurvashah
    apurvashah is offline Newbie
    hi darshan, even im looking for a new car. someone had told me about this new chevrolet sail launched this week. seems like a good one. will go through the information & let you know. till that time you can check about that on their website.

apurvashah
    apurvashah is offline Newbie
    Hey, got some information about the car, it has spacious interiors, sporty look, available in petrol & diesel & also a lot of new features. Having the buttons on the centre probably means the power window buttons will not get spoilt as they are protected from rain and dust… Looks like another practical solution from Chevy.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!