+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I Purpose Or Not (the girl I love)

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Should I Purpose Or Not (the girl I love)

Advert.
    So, there's this girl I've fallen in love with. But one of her friends told me that she's not interested in a relationship right now. So I'm afraid to propose since she might say 'No' simply because she isn't ready. On the other hand, if I keep waiting too long and she doesn't know..there's the chance that she might fall for someone else. I think she suspects of my feelings for her..but she can't be sure. She still talks to me nicely, even though she's somewhat a reserved person.

What should I do? I'm a complete head over heels idiot for her and also don't want to lose her as a friend.

Please help me!

Sarathy Guest

Thumbs up All the very best!

Dear bro! I could understand ur situation. Wat i feel is, you can wait for a little longer and become her closest friend. Then try to express ur love indirectly i.e asking her the question, wat would she do if u propose her? It wil give u a clear clue to act accordingly. All the very best:-)

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello there,

Sir, when you are in love and you want her, why are you afraid of proposing her ? If your love is true, be a man, show your guts, go upto her and propose her and leave everything to her and your destiny.

A maximum worse that can happen is that she will reject your proposal.... but atleast you will make a difference. she will never be able to forget you as a guy who showed guts and and came upto her to ask her hand for love. Trust me... girls like real men. So, instead of worrying for what her reply would be, you should dare up to go to her and tell her what and how you feel about her.

Dont think negative, you never know whats going in other person's mind. She might accept your proposal as well...you never know. so, Come on go and get her.

All The Very Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    So, there's this girl I've fallen in love with. But one of her friends told me that she's not interested in a relationship right now. So I'm afraid to propose since she might say 'No' simply because she isn't ready. On the other hand, if I keep waiting too long and she doesn't know..there's the chance that she might fall for someone else. I think she suspects of my feelings for her..but she can't be sure. She still talks to me nicely, even though she's somewhat a reserved person.

What should I do? I'm a complete head over heels idiot for her and also don't want to lose her as a friend.

Please help me!
    Hi Guest !!!

I think you should express her your feeling on this Valentines Day !!!
    Buddy don't go by what her friends say about whether she is interested in relationship or not... You should ask her directly...
    Just express your feeling innocently to her and i am sure you will get a honest reply...

But Please express your feelings ......

Best Of Luck Buddy !!!!!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!