+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Planning To Purchase A Used Car (Rupees 1 lakh to 2 lakh)

Advert.

Kamal Kumar Guest

Planning To Purchase A Used Car (Rupees 1 lakh to 2 lakh)

Advert.
    I am planning to purchase a used car be it of any company...the car should be ranging from 1lac to 2lac.

Please suggest me any car that i can buy without any hesitations and tensions?

This would be me first car And don't know more about cars. please tel me what i supposed to look at when i buy one.... it should me a small car ...

please tell the car that will b the best choice if i go to purchase a second hand car.....

Mayank Gautam
    Mayank Gautam is offline Newbie
    In budget upto Rs. 2 lakhs, you can get various models depending upon their purchase date. Example, you can go for 2-3 year old Maruti Alto in that price.

However, for you answer is very simple, first see what choices you have in your area in your given budget then come here again so that we can tell you whether you are getting right quote or not.

Looking forward for your reply ...

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Maruti Alto is good option for u. Because Maruti Alto K10 is one of the most popular car on a common platform. Maruti Alto K10 Price In India Rs. 3,04,193 to Rs.3,17,193.

Maruti Alto K10 is the latest upgraded version of the Maruti Alto. Maruti Alto is a highest selling car in Indian auto industry. Maruti Alto K10 comes with K series Engine. K series Engine generate excellent power and mileage to the vehicle improving. Maruti Alto K10 comes with two type fuel system-petrol &CNG. K series engine Generate the 39.4 PS at 6200 rpm max power and 54 Nm at 3000 rpm maximum torque.

The Maruti Alto K10 features is too good. some of these feature include in K10 Air Conditioner, Power Steering, Rear Reading Lamp, Adjustable Headlamps, Central Locking, front power windows and Ventilated Disc Brakes etc.

Maruti Alto K10 is a middle class family car. Alto K10 exterior & interior is so simplye and attractive. Maruti Alto K10 offers great comfort with integrated headrests. Overall Interiors are excellent in style and comfort. This car provides excellent mileage of 20.2 km/litre on the highway while within the city it provides mileage of 15.5 km/litre. The overall average of the Alto K10 is 16 km/litre.

Maruti Alto K10 is a safe car better than Maruti 800 and Tata Nano. Child Safety Locks, Rear Seat Belts, Side Impact Beams, Front Impact Beams, Engine Immobilizer and all safety features is superb working with advance technology.

overall i can say that it is value for money car because it is available for affordable price range.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hey Kamal
    As it will be your first car then it would be best to have small car as it will be easy to drive and maintain. Second thing is that go for Maruti car as they have low maintenance and service cost and its parts are also cheap and easily available in the market. So go for maruti alto, maruti wagon-r you can also find other cars like tata indica, santro etc.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi
    i think you go for maruti Alto because its in your budget..
    you should check on line and visit any car sites.. its easy for you...

+ Post a Comment HERE!