+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bad Image of my Cousin ruining my love relations in family

Advert.

bubbles
    bubbles is offline Just in!

Bad Image of my Cousin ruining my love relations in family

Advert.
    i am in my final sem engg and i am in love with my bf past one year.i have told my mom abt this and she not acceptin the relation.I gt to know my bf thro my cousin sis.As in he is my sis boy friends cousin.My mom is rejectin coz of this and nt ready to listen to wat i want to talk.
    i need help as to how to talk to her n convince her.And my cousin got a very bad name in the family so my mom scared of wher even ppl ll talk abt me like tat.....how can i make her understand and convince her.
    My bf is a very sweet and dam caring and nothin to do with my cousin as he doesn no much abt her.he just speaks coz she is his cousins gf.
    but watever the reason is i don no how to explain my situation with her..

Reply Guest
    Hi Bubbles!!

I think you should arrange a meeting between your Boy Friend and Mummy...
    This will enable you mother to understand that guy...
    i think you should Try this as this is the only way your mother can be cleared of pre conceived lotions that she has formed about that guy ....

Noidaguy
    Noidaguy is offline Newbie
    Hi Bubles

I am really aw struck by your question as how can your mother judge your BF on the basis of his friendship with your cousin...

You should try to communicate with your mother and make her convince that your BF is not a bad guy!!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello bubbles,

Sorry to know about the rotten phase you are going through right now. My sincere advice to you would be to wait for sometime till you actually come to a marriageable age and is fully ready to get married. As of now you should concentrate on your final semesters and placements ( if, you are unplaced. I guess you want a good placement ). Rest things will be dealt with later, when its the right time.

I am saying all this because, opinions of people change from time to time...so probably your mother might change her thinking, ideology and judging parameters about accepting your boyfriend without you putting in any efforts. As of now, just enjoy the relationship and if you get chance to talk about your boyfriend to your mother, try to convince her from time to time.

Ofcourse, as said earlier, you can arrange for a meeting of your boyfriend and your mother and let her judge him on her own and then make any opinions. But, I guess, its not required at this level. It should be done when actually you are getting married.

All The Best !!
    Take Care...!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!