+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Pulsar 200NS Launched.Specifications and Details

Advert.

Noidaguy
    Noidaguy is offline Newbie

New Pulsar 200NS Launched.Specifications and Details

Advert.
    Bajaj Auto on Monday unveiled a new model of its popular bike brand Pulsar on Monday. The new Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS will available in markets from next Quarter and it will be sold through 600 dealers across the country. This new bike is expected to be priced below Rs. 1lakh rupees.

The new model will have cutting-edge engine which will sets new benchmarks in performance, emission and and fuel efficiency. this new model will take DTS-i technology to all new level with SOHC 4 valve triple spark engine controlled by an advanced electronic control unit for better performance. This bike has a six speed gear box. This new bike will be produced at company's plant at Chakan near Pune and it will be capable of producing 1,00,000 units of bike every year.

K Srinivas, President-Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto, said "Pulsar has now celebrated a 'decade of dominance' with 10 years of leadership in the Indian performance motorcycle market. These sporty iconic motorcycles have been a testimony to the company's engineering prowess. The Pulsar 200NS showcases next leap in technology and design and will set the standard for others to follow."

Bajaj is planning to launch more models in 2012 and is hopeful their market share will increase to at least 32% which currently stands at 26% in Indian motorcycle market.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Awsm ! M interested in this bike can anyone tell the average of this bike ! I want to buy it ! It's looking awesome .

+ Post a Comment HERE!