+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A good initiative by Govt of India

Advert.

YourBuddie
    YourBuddie is offline Newbie

A good initiative by Govt of India

Advert.
    Hi Friends...gotta know one thing now and am eager to share it with all of you out here...i recievied this email from a colleague of mine:

"Dear Friends,

Government of India has an online Grievance forum at http://darpg-grievance.nic.in/

Can you imagine this is happening in INDIA?

The govt. wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like Passport Office, Electricity board, BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc.

I know many people will say that these things don't work in India, but this actually works as one of our colleague in CSC found. The guy I'm talking about lives in Faridabad. Couple of months back, the Faridabad Municipal Corporation laid new roads in his area and the residents were very happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL dug up the newly laid roads to install new cables which annoyed all the residents including this guy. But it was only this guy! Who used the above listed grievance forum to highlight his concern. And to his surprise, BSNL and Municipal Corporation of Faridabad were served a show because notice and the guy received a copy of the notice in one week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as it's clear that both the government departments were not in sync at all.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility. This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the ' System ' in India.

Invite your friends to contribute for many such happenings.

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE IF U WANT OUR INDIA TO HAVE A BETTER TOMORROW & FORWARD THIS MAIL TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE."

What a better platform to spread this awareness than on etalkindia!!! come on friends....spread this to all and make full use of it....do not forget to share your experiences on the portal here in this post at ETALKINDIA!!!!!!

erksar
    erksar is offline Newbie

Re: A good initiative by Govt of India

Welcome this move.Hope more public friendly things will come out in the future?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I think I will use thing stuff soon

Nice information!

YourBuddie
    YourBuddie is offline Newbie

do not only use but let us know about your experiences too!!

Pluto
    Pluto is offline eTI Iron

Let us not sing too soon.
    These kinds of forums are started with good intentions.
    But they are seldom maintained and soon no one there will
    even read the comments for years, till the message box is full
    and the whole thing is forgotten.

It is typical Indian GOI bureaucracy at work.

NATO COUNTRY - NO ACTION TALK ONLY

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Hhmmm... Indeed Good Initiative by Govt. if it is actually working.. :P

Hope it remain working.. and does not become one more example of Leisurely working of Govt. of India... err.. I mean Babu raaj of India.. :

Neways, will use it for sure, if need arrives and will let others know about it too...

Thanks for the nice information.. "YourBuddie"
    [img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!