+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Providing Safe water to the masses & the world is a basic Engineering Challenge

Advert.

erksar
    erksar is offline Newbie

Providing Safe water to the masses & the world is a basic Engineering Challenge

Advert.

Providing Safe water to the masses & the world is a basic Engineering Challenge today

We have seen so many revolutions including Industrial, Automobiles, Information Technology, Space and what not. We have missed to solve the problem of shortage of safe & good water.
    It applies to Drinking as well as for Agriculture. We have forgotten that Nature [or say GOD] has given us on this earth more of WATER only. That too with a safe pollutant resistant as Common Salt. Even if it is salty it is only water, which can be desalinated. The question is how to economically desalinate this? When the whole focus is on it, solutions can be easily found. We can find ways to get Good Water and Hydrogen from sea water to feed all the populations right from Plants, Animals and Humans. May be, hydrogen as a bye product will be the best replacement for the Petroleum.
    The whole world is facing inflation due to the so-called 'PETRO - GOLD ' pricing. Let the best of our Engineering Brains spend their energy with the support of the International Donors / Sponsors to break new grounds There is a famous quote from an Indian Swamiji as follows: 'THE PROBLEM IS YOU THE SOLUTION IS YOU ONLY' Let us jointly solve this problem. . The problem is only SALT. Desalination at an economical process. I am confident that the Engineers and Scientists who made Mr Neel Armstrong to land on the Moon and return safely will be able to solve it - given the right direction and resources. True to his words 'LET US GET A GREAT LEAP FOR MANKIND BY TAKING THE ABOVE SMALL STEPS' Social Medicine Scientists and Agricultural Scientists will agree that better drinking water will bring in better healthy individuals and better plants/crops. And environmentalists should take care of the GREEN OCEAN in this endeavor.
    WISHING THE BEST
    WE ENGINEERS MAKE THE WORLD

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Re: Providing Safe water to the masses & the world is a basic Engineering Challenge

True said..

I wonder why so much money and resources is wasted throughout world for same research, why don't everyone join hands ? I see India and China , both are trying to send maned ship to the Moon. What!!! what is the need to do such research when America and Russia did that already? Why don't everybody get together and rather spend resources on something good such as pure and safe water for masses and that too economically!

I guess this discussion should goes to Misc. sensible discussion !

+ Post a Comment HERE!