+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

- Latest News From CBB5 After the show is over -

Advert.

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

- Latest News From CBB5 After the show is over -

Advert.
    Celebrity big brother is over and the winner is Shilpa Shetty

Everyone in UK, India and around the world loves her. She has emerged as the most Famous Celebrity of Celebrity Big Brother.

Watch what the BB Bitch has to say about the CBB5 housemates after the final day.. just click

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Re: - Latest News From CBB5 After the show is over -

Britain's Home Secretary John Reid said: "We are all pretty pleased that Shilpa won it, not least, quite apart from Shilpa herself, the fact that I think the nation breathed a sigh of relief because it was showing the world that we are not all like we were portrayed some weeks ago.

"It is a vote for tolerance and I think it will be widely welcomed not just here but probably throughout the world." Among the comments made in the house two weeks ago that kicked up an international storm, Shetty was called a "dog" and "Shilpa Poppadom" and asked whether she lives in a shack, prompting protesters in India to burn effigies of the show's producers.

The Sun, Britain's biggest-selling tabloid, declared on its front page that "Shilpa's changed the UK", saying that "the Indian actress looks set to become the nation's sweetheart after she dealt with racism and bullying with good grace and humour."
    Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Shilpa Says "I did not do this to boost my career," Shilpa said to The Calcutta Talegraph, "I came to represent my country and do it well and with dignity. I would not tolerate anything that would impinge on my dignity and I am glad all of India united to support me. All the Indians here, as well as Pakistanis and Bangladeshis - the Asian community - are supporting me, so after hearing this I am very, very happy."

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Even though Shilpa reacted quite sensitively to allegedly racist remarks, the actress was quite outspoken when it came to her own national integrity. "I am an Indian, I feel very proud to be an Indian and I have tried to keep the name of my country high with pride and I hope I succeeded.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Shilpa admits Jade WAS racist - E.X.C.L.U.S.I.V.E
    By SARA NATHAN
    and EMMA COX
    January 30, 2007

CELEBRITY Big Bruv winner Shilpa Shetty yesterday admitted the bullying she suffered on the show WAS racist.

She confessed to The Sun: “It did hurt — I’m only human.” But the Bollywood beauty thanked the British people for their overwhelming support during her ordeal.

Shilpa, 31, suffered jibes from Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O’Meara that sparked worldwide outrage.

She said yesterday: “I saw the footage for the first time and it looked pretty ghastly.”

After the Oxo cube row Shilpa had insisted that the bullying was racist. She told The Sun: “I know at that point of time I perceived it as racist — and I’m not trying to make any statements to retract from what I said.”

However, she insisted Jade was “not a bad person.” She claimed her comments “stemmed out of her insecurities”. And she praised Britain as a tolerant nation.

When told the race row sparked 46,000 complaints, Shilpa said: “I just take it as a huge compliment.

“I would like to thank the people of Britain for supporting me, for knowing what side to be on and sticking by me.”

And she told fellow Asians: “Just be proud for who you are, what you are. You don’t have to be a celebrity to stand up for your rights, to carry yourself with dignity.”

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Dodgy clips exist ... trouble!

By EMMA COX
    Deputy TV Editor
    February 01, 2007

A BIG Brother executive claimed Shilpa Shetty was called a “Paki” on the show in a note that reads: “Some dodgy clips DO exist. We are f***ed.”

The evidence — seen by The Sun — was scrawled on the back of a production running order for spin-off show Big Brother’s Little Brother.

An anonymous tipster went to cops with it and was quizzed for 90 minutes.

It alleges that Celebrity BB winner Shilpa was called a “f***ing Paki” in one incident.

And it tells how a song was sung, with the words: “This house used to be happy, until that f***ing —”.

Jade Goody was said to be present when it was sung.

7. Advert.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Shilpa is set to meet the Queen
    By TOM REILLY
    January 31, 2007

CELEBRITY Big Brother winner Shilpa Shetty is set to meet the Queen and Tony Blair.

The invitations to the House of Commons and a royal reception are among the many the Bollywood star has received.

Shilpa, 31, said: “It’s a huge honour. I’m very humbled.”

She has been hailed around the world for the dignified way she dealt with vicious bullying from Jade Goody, Jo O’Meara and Danielle Lloyd.

She will meet the Queen at a gala dinner in London to celebrate Commonwealth Day on March 12.

And she will see the PM at the Commons next Wednesday.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Shilpa mobbed on Blair visit

By LEIGH HOLMWOOD
    February 07, 2007

TONY Blair has told Celebrity Big Brother winner Shilpa Shetty he was "very sad" to see her treatment on the Channel 4 reality show.

The Bollywood beauty – who found herself at the centre of an international race row after being victimised during the show – met the Prime Minister in his room at the House of Commons this afternoon.

and nxt month Shilpa will meet the Queen...!!

wow!!

raam
    raam is offline eTI Member

thanks....

+ Post a Comment HERE!