+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

best among the 150CC's

Advert.

kvspavan
    kvspavan is offline Newbie

best among the 150CC's

Advert.
    Hello Expert,

Firstly, I want to buy a 150CC bike but confused on which one to buy that suits my needs... my needs are like I want to have the best mileage (55+) with powerful pickup and with low maintainence and should be the best with overall performance...

Secondly I want to know which is the best bike among the listed below one's and which one can i trust to take so that it will make me feel that i have the best one's in 150CC when compared to other bikes (150CC's)...

Bajaj Pulsar 150CC
    Hero Honda Hunk
    TVS Apache 160CC

And the last one, hope you will not feel bad... as everybody says this is an expert view.. how can one trust on that.. and what makes you an expert in automobile stream(any degree, any training, any certification).. this is just for my clarification...if you feel that iam asking some shit...dont reply to last message.. just give the details about the first two queries.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: best among the 150CC's

Hello Pavan, I will start with last question... But before that.. Welcome to eTI
    Sometimes expertise is not dependent of degree or certification or any training. If you have insight of something far better than any layman then ofcourse you are expert that field.

Anyways..
    If you surely want something most powerful in 150 segment then Apache RTR 160 is the right choice. Also do not expect 55+ mileage from any of the above bike.
    In terms of maintenance, Pulsar is time tested and reliable stuff while TVS Apache and Hunk are relatively newer. However, as far as my experience is concerned, none of the above bike has any maintenance issue so far.

However, did you try Flame 125 ? If you concerned about Mileage and decent power.. check out flame too !

kvspavan

Hey Thanks!

I just clarrified the doubt that generally people have taking suggestions online from an expert. But you are too good in answering the questions (starting from the last one).. Anyways I am really happy with the answers and I will for sure go for Apache 160..... Also as you said the mileage on the above bike cannot be 55+ ..but can u tell me how much can be expected from Apache and hunk

Dont mind I have one more question... Recently I came to hear that Yamaha is introducing it 150 cc sports bike .. and also Hero Honda is coming up with some new powerful bike.. any information on these such as cost, mileage, performance.....

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

About mileage, expect something ~50kmpl from the above bikes while I will confirm it from few bike owners.

Yes, Yamaha is going to introduce two new bikes ie. R15 and the other ( I forgot its name) .

While both are 150 cc I guess, the R15 is almost identical to their famous R1 while the other one is sort of naked bike like we have pulsar when first launched. I will soon come with information you need. Prices are expected between 70K to 90K as both are going to be premium bikes.

Lastly, I am glad, you like my words !

kvspavan

General

Hello Expert

In the drop down menu under films Enterntainment Hub.... i found only bollywood and mostly north Indian channels.... dont you have information about south film industry and actors, actress, anchors, all others,........ please tell me if you have i have a question about south TV and Film industry

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

We do not have provision for south Indian movies and channels as we do not have people to support us in that area.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!