Hastey Hastey Hindi Movie Review

We have another movie to write about today, I am bored of watching dull movies again and again. I plea Indian Movie Maker to do something about quality and content. It will really help me to enjoy writing reviews. I was just delaying writing review as its even more boring to write about a boring movie. Named Hastey-Hastey, you will be stuck in finding the material to make you laugh. It will hardly make you laugh but if you are in theater just to time pass, then its a fine time pass (note : I have used FINE.. not good).

Movie is about Maya and Neel (Nisha Rawal and Jimmy Shergill) lives in NewYork and are in love, there is a buddy named Sunny( Rajpal Yadav) who is best friend of Neel, while Neel for some business related opportunity moves to India, there her Boss Tanvi (Monishka Gupta) fell in love with him but he denies her advances which in turn causes trouble to Neel.

Plot is lousy and lack content, directy Tony.. but there is no directorial miracle. As said movie fails to make you laugh. The tagline "Follow your heart" fails miserably to follow heart of anyone. As said, movie hardly makes you feel light, the script has many flavours-emotions, humour but are scattered so because of bad script there is not much to for director too. Also director too fails leave any impact. Infact there are scenes being copied from few movies.

The only relieving factor of the movie are Jimmy and the Rajpal Yadav, both did fine job in term of their contribution to the movie else two other is. Moniksha and Nisha are more into shedding cloths than doing properly dialog deliveries. Both need to work hard on their acting part otherwise they are no more than showpiece in the movie.

Music of Anu Malik is disturbing, distracting and is not fitting anywhere in the movie. None of the track was remarkable. Not much hope either.

Watch this movie if you need to kill your time.. but not much entertainment.

My Rating : 2/5