+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

my nephew needs a speaker for his ipod

Advert.

Vaibhav22
    Vaibhav22 is offline Just in!

my nephew needs a speaker for his ipod

Advert.
    hi, i am new here & i dunno where to post this so i post here. My nephew wants a speaker for his ipod that he bought just week before. I was unbale to find it so i ask you guys to help me with finding one. Also include price and details of the speaker. Thanks very much

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Re: my nephew needs a speaker for his ipod

I personally own a Bose SoundDock Speaker for my Ipod..

It is a combination of Style with Ease and Clarity.. It charges the Ipod as it plays ur favorite songs. Looks are very Simple, sleek, small yet utmost stylish and beyond one's expectations when it comes to terms of Music Quality. Sound is quite crisp, clear... and undistorted even at high volume..

All in all.... Comfortable to use and a Treat for your Eyes... And a Superior Quality Product.

I bought it Last year around mid July or August for INR 15,500 approx. And it could be purchased from any Bose Showroom in your Area or any Good Electronic Market.

Not to Mention, this was my personal experience, and electronic market expands very vastly and fastly. May be new products have more good features with low price.. So, Have Good Luck surveying the Best Speaker for your Nephew's IPod..
    [img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

Vaibhav22
    Vaibhav22 is offline Just in!

Re: my nephew needs a speaker for his ipod

thanks for your reply.
    Bose is a brand name & it is very costly as well. So as i am on a limited budget I will try something like the Capsule speaker for ipod that is for sale on techarena website. Looks pretty good & cheap as well.
    Again thank you for your recommendation Sathi.

+ Post a Comment HERE!