+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

New Yamaha YZF R15 | Review, Pictures & Specification (150cc Bike)

Advert.

Saurabh R-15
    Saurabh R-15 is offline Just in!

R-15

Advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajan View Post
    hi Jeeva Amudhan...I'm from Chennai...i have an R15 2010 model sunset red...i will assure you that no other bike can even stand before the looks of the R15...
    Hey Bro i am from Chennai as well my name is Saurabh i am planning to buy the R-15 the bike looks Awesome man and i really like it but can you tell me how much mileage it would give me as i have to travel to work everyday which is about 34 kms up and down

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Sourabh, welcome to eTI,

For lots of travelling, its not the right bike. Its kind of bike you take out on weekend and have fun. Also, Yamaha is going to launch new version of R15 soon, so better to wait for that one before making the purchase.

Unregistered Guest

Smile R-15

Thanks Buddy for your response Yeah bro i heard the news about the launch of the new model of R-15 but when i contacted the showroom they did not even have a clue about the launch of the new version it is awesome bro it has the tail piece like a R-6 and even the front faring is changed and i saw on the internet it says that it would be a heavier vehicle could be 200 or 250cc engine do you have any idea when is the approximate launch date because the internet says it is around 2012 but that is a long wait without a bike

preetyam Guest

r15

I love to get this in coming days...hope this rocks..vivek suggestions was very helpful for choosing the best option, thanks dude

Unregistered Guest

speed

speeeeeddddddddddddd....i like speede bikes but i m happy in my ninja bikee..

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up khan

shall i buy this? is this good bike please tell true yaar?

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up khan

is there r15 is good bike shall i buy this? is this good bike please tell true yaar?

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    if u cn afford its wear n tear maintainance thn go for it because if ur r15 accidently fall even in parking thn b ready to pay atleast 3000 rs for its repair bcz its fibre body is not that much good

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234