Advert.

Pluto
    Pluto is offline eTI Iron

China becomes 4th largest software producer in the world

Advert.
    [size=10pt]China becomes 4th largest software producer in the world [/size]
    Malaysia Sun
    Friday 13th June, 2008

New Delhi, June 13, : China has been ranked as the fourth largest software producer in the world with an annual output of 583.4 billion Yuan (84.5 billion dollars) for the year 2007.

Speaking at the International Software China 2008 show, Industry and Information Technology Vice Minister Lou Qinjian, said that the Chinese software industry has grown at a very fast pace since the country began its reform and opening-up three decades ago. It has grown into a fundamental industry with strategic importance to the country.

China's share of the global software industry rose from 1.2 percent in 2000 to 8.7 percent in 2007, recording a growth of more than 30 percent annually due to a favourable policy environment, the Xinhua reported.

Cao Jianlin, Science and Technology vice minister, said the innovation and personnel training should be encouraged to sustain long-term development of the industry.

The International Software China 2008 opened in Beijing on Thursday and runs through Saturday. It highlights Chinese industrial policy, planning, industrial standards, software technologies and development, investment and financing and enterprise personnel recruiting.

mdchaskar
    mdchaskar is offline Newbie

Re: China becomes 4th largest software producer in the world

They really deserve it. Chinese have intrepid attitude which results in supremacy. IN fact, they want to beat Japan in exports to USA. So far they have groundbreaking performances. Repeated every year. Chinese want that they are indespensable in every aspect of International politics and busienss.
    Whey dont we follow their footsteps.

alexus_chattopadhyay
    alexus_chattopadhyay is offline Just in!

I think India is just now coming into its own. Speaking as an Indian-American, I believe that India will be the leading force in innovation in the 21st century. You know, a few years ago all the magazines here in the US were saying "China, the World's Next Superpower?" and now lately it the news magazines, business journals all say, "India, the World's Next Superpower?"
    I think what India needs is a smashing product to really define its brand image as a nation, I think something like Tata Motors "Nano" car will be just the thing to really bring India into the limelight.
    Still, you can't ignore or downplay China, and I think that numerous opportunities exist for synergies between India, China, and the West.

<Link Removed>
    Reason: No promotional posts allowed.

safar
    safar is offline Newbie

agreed with alexus

+ Post a Comment HERE!