+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) Award 2008 won by Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) Award 2008 won by Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi

Advert.

Bajaj just got another award. The Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi bags IMOTY (Indian Motorcycle of the Year Award).

The jury member for this award comprised of representatives of all the major automobile magazines from the country who have come together to crown the most outstanding motorcycle to be introduced in India every year. Leading automobile experts like Sirish Chandran (OVERDRIVE), Rishad Cooper (AutoCar India), Aspi Bhathena (Bike India), Shubharata Marmar (BS Motoring), and Girish Karkera (BBC Top Gear India) voted the Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi as the overwhelming winner.

There were another 8 nominees shortlisted and finally it was Bajaj Pulsar DTS-Fi which received this prestigious award.

rajansekar
    rajansekar is offline Newbie

Re: Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) Award 2008 won by Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi

they would have given to apache rtr 160

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) Award 2008 won by Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi

No.. I do not agree, though Apache RTR is bold and performance bike but Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-fi surely deserves it

rajansekar
    rajansekar is offline Newbie

i agree with u dude pulsar 220 is a good bike but it gives less mileage in that way rtr beats it coz in our indian road goin in 120 is enough i think

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

the pulsar 220 is good , but the default in pulsar is the chain becomes very loose, and i hate it... even the bike is not too fat... so i guess going for yamaha is best...
    Diabolos Darelord

+ Post a Comment HERE!