+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Force India Reveals It's New Racing Car (VJM05)

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Force India Reveals It's New Racing Car (VJM05)

Advert.
    Force India has revealed the car which they hope will help them to reach the end point first among all. The Force India racers will be driving this new car in F1 constructors' championship which will be soon held. The Force India VJM05 has been unveiled by the team's drivers - Nico Hulkenberg and Paul di Resta - in the Silver stone pit lane. The Force India Test and reserve driver, Jules Bianchi was also present in this ceremony.

The Force India VJM05 has a stepped-nose, like the Ferrari F2012 and 2012 Caterham. The car also has features revised side pods due to the new exhaust regulations. Paul di Resta expressed satisfaction over the new racing car and said "The baseline balance felt pretty good and the car performed consistently over the longer runs, which was useful for collecting the data we need. So I think we can be positive heading into tomorrow and the next three days will be interesting as we have more test items to evaluate,". Resta completed 101 laps and the fastest lap was of 1:19.772 minutes.

Paul di Resta expressing satisfaction over the new racing car is a good sign and the Force India Sahara team is hopeful that with this new car their ranking and as well a position in the races would improve and the team would definitely do better in upcoming races.

philiprambo
    philiprambo is offline Just in!
    India is a great market for such companies and here a number of customers who are crazy for buying such kind of cars.

anks
    anks is offline Newbie
    This is excellent news with excellent racing car. I haven't read this news as I always update myself with latest inormation about Auto Industry. Thanks for making us aware about this.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Once again great post Ravinder Oberoi its wounder full super car form Force but i think Force couldn't do well in impressing people in India as there were very low opening of force car.

+ Post a Comment HERE!