+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need A Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain Car.

Advert.

Akash Seghal Guest

Need A Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain Car.

Advert.
    I am manager at a MNC in Delhi planning to buy my first car. I will be driving between 20-30 km per day, with an occasional vacation to Mussorie or Dehradun. I was wondering whether I ought to buy a 1.0-litre or 1.2-litre engined car, considering the price of petrol. I don’t want to buy a diesel car.

As any other car owner would want, the car should be not too expensive to own or maintain, should be fuel efficient and should have a decent leg room as i m a tall guy .

I’ve tested the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Swift, Hyundai i10, and Honda Brio. Which one do I go in for?

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    One of the biggest selling car in India is Maruti Wagon R. Maruti Wagon R is a so simple and comfortable car. Maruti Suzuki Provides all good features in Maruti Wagon R. Maruti Wagon R as it has good mileage and low maintenance. Maruti Wagon R Price in India Rs. 1.50 To Rs. 4.20 Lakhs.

Everyone tell me Maruti Wagon R is so good looking for a small compact car with good features. Maruti Wagon R interior and exterior is so simple like a dabba car. Interior is so good with comfortable drive and features Exterior is so stylish.The funny look and body colored outside mirrors with indicators give the car a very aggressive and impressive look. So Go For Maruti Wagon R..

siddharth Awasthi
    siddharth Awasthi is offline Newbie
    Hey ! as amanrawal suggest you the Maruti Wagon R. I also suggest you dis car it's a good option for you. You may also try the Chevrolet beat ! It's also a low maintenance car.

+ Post a Comment HERE!