+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Unable To Focus On Anything Due To A Bad Relationship

Advert.

Defoccused
    Defoccused is offline Just in!

Unable To Focus On Anything Due To A Bad Relationship

Advert.
    Hi Guys!!!

I have been in a relationship for past 1.5 years... we both were commited and did saw our future together....

Two months back I caught my gf with another guy in a restuarant...I didn't confronted her at that time..Next day i met and i told her everything i saw....

She appoloised me saying that for the past 1.5 years ... she was taking this relation causally and it was from last three months that she saw my love and decided that she will now loyal to me and was ignoring all guys that were chating to her on internet or talking to her on mobile phone ....
    Probable she was meeting some of them also....

At that time i forgave her and decided to have a new begining and everthing was going well for both of us until i came to know about a guy who stills calls her or sometimes messages her....

When i confronted she accepted it...
    Now why does she is not telling me things on her known is something i can't understand...

My question is should i continue with this relation or end it because there is no trust factor from my side.. Though i love her....

I am not able to concerate on my studies due to this and i m feeling completely lost in this world

Serious help needed

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Defoccuses,

Well, I see, she is not telling you about that guy who is calling/messaging her just because perhaps she is afraid of you. These things have happened with her in the past and now they are happening again. She has proved herself disloyal to you in the past and perhaps she doesn't want this thing to happen again, so she is not telling you.

The straight solution to this is a change of mobile phone number. Ask your girlfriend to change her cell phone number and stop distributing it to other guys just like that. The problem will automatically be solved.

I dont think so this is yet a stage when I could advice you to break up with her. Things are still in control, so my honest advice to you would be to look into the details of the matter rather than thinking of breaking up with her.

If next time she does something like this again, then it would be the time to part ways with her...!!! Not now.

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member
    Hello Defoccuses,

Well, I see, she is not telling you about that guy who is calling/messaging her just because perhaps she is afraid of you. These things have happened with her in the past and now they are happening again. She has proved herself disloyal to you in the past and perhaps she doesn't want this thing to happen again, so she is not telling you.

The straight solution to this is a change of mobile phone number. Ask your girlfriend to change her cell phone number and stop distributing it to other guys just like that. The problem will automatically be solved.

I dont think so this is yet a stage when I could advice you to break up with her. Things are still in control, so my honest advice to you would be to look into the details of the matter rather than thinking of breaking up with her.

If next time she does something like this again, then it would be the time to part ways with her...!!! Not now.

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!

Hi Pulkit!

I in a way disagree with you !!!

This girl might be lying... When she was caught she confessed that she was ending her relations with other guys and was now trying to loyal with defoccused...
    Ok could be agreed that she is saying the truth...

But when was again caught chatting and smsing with another guy... this is not justifiable...
    she could easily tell defoccused about this and they both could discuss and resolve this....

I mean to say if she is loyal and faithful why she hides these things from defocussed

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Priya Jain View Post
    Hi Pulkit!

I in a way disagree with you !!!

This girl might be lying... When she was caught she confessed that she was ending her relations with other guys and was now trying to loyal with defoccused...
    Ok could be agreed that she is saying the truth...

But when was again caught chatting and smsing with another guy... this is not justifiable...
    she could easily tell defoccused about this and they both could discuss and resolve this....

I mean to say if she is loyal and faithful why she hides these things from defocussed
    Hello Priya ma'am

Perfectly true what you said but what I have analysed here from Mr. Defoccused's sentence which says " guy who stills calls her or sometimes messages her...." is that, there is a guy who calls her or messages her up and not she herself. Its entirely not her fault....even being a girl, you cannot do much if a guy calls you up or messages you up now and then.

Had the situation being reversed, instead of him calling/messaging her up, if she would have called/messaged him up, I would have advised him something else. But just because, I am right now taking in consideration a girl's behavior towards a crook, I have advised him this.

Also, I have stated that next time if something like this happens, he should leave her immediately.

Its really difficult to get a person in today's world who can love you with pure heart. And if you have one, it gets really tough to hold him/her in a relationship. Breaking up and ending up a relationship is way easy than maintaining it. So, its better to mend things as much as possible rather than let the things go of your hand without putting any effort to hold them.

Take Care...!!!
    Thank you for the reply !!

+ Post a Comment HERE!