+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to show interest towards the girl ?

Advert.

siddharth Awasthi
    siddharth Awasthi is offline Newbie

How to show interest towards the girl ?

Advert.
    I am a 20 years old guy and I have a strong crush upon a girl who is my neighbour from last year. I like her so much she's so beautiful. She also looks me sometime and I just want to tell her my feeling towards her. But first I want show her that I am interested to talk her and want to be in a relationship with her. So, please guyz help me how could I show my my interest towards her. Or I also want to know that what she think about me ? Plz help me guyz

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello siddharth Awasthi,

I just went through your problem statement and all I can suggest is, you are just 20 years old and if I am not mistaken you are still a student. My honest advice to you would be to concentrate on your studies and your career. Work to achieve a foot hold in life and then you can think of getting into a relationship with her.

As of now, you can just be friends with her. Go to her and talk with her when she is alone...start with a simple " hi "...introduce yourself. She knows you by face so it wont anyway be difficult for you to start a conversation. Ask about what she's doing...tell her about yourself..... be friends slowly and steadily. Dont rush right now..... a give a relationship some time to build up....!!! Okay ??

All The Best...!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!