+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to find that girls love's you or just have have attraction ?

Advert.

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie

How to find that girls love's you or just have have attraction ?

Advert.
    Hi ! I am in a relationship with a 18 year old girl and she said dat she love me so much b't I m quite confuse dat is she really love me so much or It's her only attraction. We don't have spend much time in our relationship we are in relationship from 6 months. So, can anyone tell me that how can find out that is she really love me or just have strong attraction towards me ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Taushik,

Thank you for posting this question on the forum. There is absolutely no answer to whatever you asked or want to know. Its been just 6 months since you both are in a relationship, which is quite a less time to decide onto this factor. The only thing that you could do is be with her in the relationship for some more time and check out youself if things are working out in your favor.

Usually an attraction ends up as soon as the person you are attracted to is away from your eyes. So, as and when time passes, you yourself will get to know if its love or just an infatuation.

Meanwhile you can have a look at the following article : http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...rush-love.html

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie
    Thnx pulkit ! for your suggestion I'll definitely follow your tips ! And I just hope that this is not just attraction coz I don't want to loose her as I love her so much !

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Taushik View Post
    Thnx pulkit ! for your suggestion I'll definitely follow your tips ! And I just hope that this is not just attraction coz I don't want to loose her as I love her so much !
    I wish the same Taushik but love is a natural thing. Unfortunately there is nothing in your control. Thank you for your reply.

Take Care !!

+ Post a Comment HERE!