+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to get glowing skin ?

Advert.

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member

How to get glowing skin ?

Advert.
    Hey ! I want to know that how can in get a glowing skin plz help me guyz. I have facing a dull and rough skin from last week and I just fed up from it. I have try many things but not of them help me so much..

So, Is there anyone who a have great solution of my problem ?

ljyrhapsody
    ljyrhapsody is offline Newbie
    Hi Priya, based on my experince, first u should take enough rest, good sleep is very important to skin and also keep the moisture in skin, u can use some moisturing cream once after wash ur face and do moisture mask every couple of days...

emilesmith
    emilesmith is offline Just in!
    Nice discussion....i agree with the answer i am also looking for this thanks for sharing

sagarikanm
    sagarikanm is offline Newbie
    Every gal would love to have glowing skin and its an added advantage if we get glowing skin without spending much on cosmetics. Here are few tips from me
    apply honey on your face leave it for 15-20mins and then wash off with warm water.
    apply rose water with few drops of lemon juice everyday.
    You can also use rose water n glycerin mixture. Glycerin works wonders on skin. Try it

www.nevanta.com

DentureRepair
    DentureRepair is offline Just in!
    hii, its a very good discussion, I want to discuss, First of all wash your face clearly, and put cleansing milk on your face so that all germs and dead cell should be removed and then put the Ayurveda face pack on your face, which suits you better and wash it. you can also take normal methods like fruit cream, fresh vegetables, these are most beneficial for face.

sagarikanm
    sagarikanm is offline Newbie
    Very true... fresh vegetables and fruits are very good for skin. Apply tomato juice everyday it will make skin smooth and glowing. You can use papaya fruit for home made facial. Papaya is very good for all types of skin.
    Last edited by sagarikanm; 06-22-2012 at 08:38 PM.

7. Advert.

arvindakozi
    arvindakozi is offline Just in!
    Hey Priya!
    First of all i will suggest you should wash your face clearly. after this you should apply these things....
    apply milk and honey on your face and leave 25 minuts. and then wash off cold water.and the last apply fairness cream of a genuine company.like that [ Emami,Nivea Visage,Pond's Age Miracle Deep Action ,Himalaya,fair & lovely] exceptra....

its try.......

amit123steve Guest
    Advice to drink lots of water as it is best composite substance to drain out impure elements and exercise.This will definitely gives a growing skin.

alishakapoor491
    alishakapoor491 is offline Just in!
    Just eat healthy food and live deciplined life that itself is enough for great skin

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Right said and also some workout regularly, if not daily then atleast thrice a week or so.

Radhikas
    Radhikas is offline eTI Member
    Hello,
    I would like to suggest some tips for glowing skin.
    1. Steer clear of stress for clear skin.
    2. Get enough sleep.
    3. Maintain a healthy diet including lots of raw veggies and fruits.

shinasehgal
    shinasehgal is offline eTI Member
    Drink plenty of water, do exercise daily, take healthy diet it will definitely help you to get glowing skin.

+ Post a Comment HERE!